1. Introduction to Oracle11g
- 1. Introduction to Oracle11g
- Why learn Oracle11g
- Introduction to Oracle11g Database
- Oracle database is based on client/server technology
- Oracle 11g installation
- Oracle11g service
- Oracle 11g uninstall
- Tools for accessing Oracle11g
- Commonly used SQL Plus commands in Oracle11g
- Oracle11g network configuration
- NETCA configuration network
1. Introduction to Oracle11g
- In 1977, Ellison and two other friends established RSI.
- In 1979, RSI released the second version of the RDBMS product.
- In 1983, it was renamed ORACLE. Oracle means "oracles and prophecies" and refers to the source of all wisdom.
- In 1986, it became the fourth largest software company in the world.
- In 1992, Oracle 7 was released. Oracle 7 has made many architectural changes in the utilization of memory, CPU and I/O. This is a fully functional relational database management system.
- In 1997, Oracle 8 was released.
- In 2001, Oracle 9i release 1 was released. This is the first release of Oracle 9i and includes new features such as RAC (Real Application Cluster).
- In 2004, Oracle 10g for grid computing was released.
- In 2007, Oracle 11g was released
In recent years, Oracle has stepped up its acquisitions: In 2007, it acquired Hyperion, SUN, and MySQL.
It is currently the world's largest database supplier and ERP provider.
- Oracle database products
- The latest is the ** version
- In-memory database products TimesTen
- Oracle BI series products
- 11g integrates OWB
- ODI, a product of the acquired Hyperion company
- Oracle Discoverer front-end display tool
- Oracle middleware
- WebLogic, a product of the acquired BEA company
- Oracle ERP Suite
- It covers business in every field of the enterprise including marketing, sales, service, contracts, order management, product design, procurement, supply chain, etc. Moreover, the functions of the ERP suite in 11g are greatly enhanced.
Why learn Oracle11g
- Superior performance, a model in large databases
- Large databases: sybase, Oracle, db2
- Medium database: mysql, SqlServer, infomix
- Small database: Access, Visual Foxpro
- It is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS)
- Widely used, widely used in management information systems, enterprise data processing, Internet and e-commerce, etc. Excellent performance in data security and data integrity control
- Data interoperability across operating systems and hardware platforms
- Support multi-user, large-volume transaction processing
- Good portability, especially the characteristics of the 10g transportable table space
Introduction to Oracle11g Database
Oracle database is based on client/server technology
[External link image transfer failed. The source site may have an anti-leech link mechanism. It is recommended to save the image and upload it directly (img-YCTtzd2M-1622903902950)(F:\Oracle OCA.assets\image-20210605124815579.png)]
OCA: Oracle Certified Assistant Engineer, relatively simple
OCP: Oracle Certified Expert
OCM: Oracle Certified Senior Expert
Oracle 11g installation
From www.oracle.com, download it for free and run setup.exe to
install (see below).
Familiar with other uses of Oracle, management interface and SqlPlus.
After the correct installation, you can see various services under the name of Oracle from the "Services". If you run Oracle in the future, you need to start at least two services, TNSListener and OracleServiceOrcl.
To start, use lsnrctl start; to
start the database service, use net start oracleserviceorcl.
[External link image transfer failed. The source site may have an anti-leech link mechanism. It is recommended to save the image and upload it directly (img-CgroIbD5-1622903902964)(F:\Oracle OCA.assets\image-20210605125632393.png)]
Oracle 11g uninstall
1. First use Universal Installer to delete the installed Oracle products
[External link image transfer failed. The source site may have an anti-leech link mechanism. It is recommended to save the image and upload it directly (img-r2LgMoqQ-1622903902965)(F:\Oracle OCA.assets\image-20210605125755314.png)]
2. Delete the following items in the registry (different windows version, slightly different)
(1)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Oracle项 (2)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\ 下的 oracle项 (3)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ 下的 oracle项 (4)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\下的 oracle项 (5)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\下的 oracle项
3. Delete the corresponding Oracle content in the environment variable
4. Restart the computer and delete all installation directories of Oracle
Tools for accessing Oracle11g
3. SQL Developer
4. PL Sql/developer
Commonly used SQL Plus commands in Oracle11g
2, show user
3. Clear screen
6, set time on
7, show error
8, host <DOS command>
Oracle11g network configuration
- After the installation of the Oracle product is complete, both the server and the client need to be networked to achieve network connection
- Configure the listener on the server side and configure the network service name on the client side
- The server-side listener configuration information includes the monitoring protocol, address, and other related information. The configuration information is saved in a file named listener.ora. A listener is automatically configured when the server software is installed
- The client's network service name configuration information includes server address, monitoring port number, database SID, etc., and establishes a connection with the server's listener. The configuration information is saved in a file named tnsnames.ora
- Both the Net Configuration Assistant and Net Manager tools in Oracle can be used to configure listeners and network service names
NETCA configuration network
Use Net Configuration Assistant to configure the network connection, interface operation, not easy to make mistakes, in fact, it is the modified listener.ora and tnsnames.ora files.