Every year when the graduation season is the busiest time for everyone, have everyone got the offer they want? It took me three months to find a job. Is it particularly miserable? Next, I want to share my experience, hoping to help you.
I think many of my classmates should be the same as me. They were rejected and discouraged from the interview and became unconfident at all. The family still feels that you are playing when you haven't found a job. This feeling is stressful and painful.
Next, I want to talk about my interview questions:
If you need interview information, you can send me a private message and receive it for free. The extraction code: 1
1. Talk about the difference between interface and abstract class
2. What is the difference between session and cookie
3. Tell me about multithreading you know
4. Do you understand memory overflow and memory leak?
5. Talk about the implementation principle of jsp tags
6. How many data types does redis have?
7, LinkedHashMap and hashMap and TreeMap, the difference between the three
8. What is the difference between ArrayList, Vector and LinkedList
9. What is spring?
10. Why use spring framework and what are the benefits?
11. How to create an array?
12. What is the difference between heap and stack
13. Whether swtich can act on byte, whether it can act on long, and whether it can act on String
14. Does an array have a length() method? Does a String have a length() method?
15. How to break out of the current multiple nested loops
16. When an object is passed as a parameter to a method, this method can change the properties of the object, and can return the changed result, then is it a value transfer or a reference transfer?
17. What is the difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder
18. Can the Overloaded method change the type of return value?
19. Describe the principle mechanism of JVM loading class files
The company’s interview questions may not be exactly the same as what I introduced. As long as you are fully prepared, you will be able to do the test.
Here is a little suggestion for graduates that HR asks you to go back and wait for the notice. Don't wait for the notice stupidly, or you will waste time in vain.
Below I want to share my learning materials with you. If you need to, just send me a private message, I hope it will be helpful to you.