The wind is sunny today, and there is no cloud in the sky. I enjoy this beautiful weather at home. At this time, about 7 and a half in the evening, UFIDA called me and asked me to go for an interview. I was stunned. No one has told me that UF’s interviews are in the form of raids.
So I started my interview journey.
2. Recent project experience
3. Technical investigation
1. The function of the project
4.jdk dynamic proxy and cglib dynamic proxy
5. Use scenarios for aspect-oriented programming
6. Declarative transactions in aop
7. Talk about the affairs (acid)
8. Talk about isolation, the default isolation level of mysql, and explain repeatable read (snapshot read)
9. Tell me about the design patterns you are familiar with, and talk about the lazy singleton pattern
10. The role of volatile and sychronized keywords
11. Do you know any other locks? A brief introduction
12. What can be modified by sychronized, can static methods and static code blocks be modified?
13. Talk about optimistic locking and pessimistic locking
14. Talk about the advantages of thread pools, talk about the classification and usage scenarios of thread pools
15. Talk about the memory model of java in detail, and introduce the usefulness of each one
16. Tell me about the new features of java8
17. Do you understand lambda expressions and have they been useful?
18. Do you know about springcloud, springboot, and microservices?
19. The usage of final keyword
20. Tell me about the application scenarios of redis, mainly for what
21. What is the class loader in java? Tell me about the classification of class loader
22. How are distributed locks implemented
23. What books have been read and those techniques learned
24. Database optimization, sql optimization talk about
25. What is a composite index
26. Talk about the process of a complete http request
27. How does TCP realize flow control and congestion avoidance
28. Does TCP congestion avoidance mean that the sending window automatically starts from 1 after each congestion?
29. Java dynamic loading process, when is it dynamically loaded, and how is the bottom layer implemented?
30. The class loading process?
31. Which class loaders are there, and which classes are loaded separately? Why do you need to set up three class loaders, if you set one, there are
what is the problem?
33. How does Tomcat realize that the Jar packages of different applications do not conflict? (Answer from Tomcat architecture)
34 The difference between blocking and synchronization
The above are one-sided and two-sided technical issues. In addition to technical issues, each time there is a rhetorical link, and I will dig into the project.
to sum up:
For this interview, you need to understand the following knowledge: spring is the focus, and secondly, you must be familiar with threads, .jdk dynamic agents and cglib dynamic agents, databases, distributed architectures, and design patterns.
Let’s first give you a general catalogue outline. We won’t go into too much detail on the basics. We will start with the interview questions. At the same time, because of the excessive content of each article, we will only talk about the key points and need it. Friends of you just click here to pick it up, hope the information will help you!
⇨⇨⇨ poke it in free fee eligible to take ⇦⇦⇦