The agricultural information retrieval management system can be widely and comprehensively promoted through the Internet, so that as many agricultural products enterprises and agricultural information retrieval managers as possible understand and familiarize with the efficient and convenient management advantages of the agricultural information retrieval management system, not only provide the masses with Service, but also promoted itself, let more people understand themselves. For agricultural products enterprises, if they have their own agricultural information retrieval management system, the agricultural information retrieval management system will bring the management of agricultural products enterprises to a new level and at the same time enhance the image of agricultural products enterprises.
Home section of agricultural information retrieval management system
1. System login: System login is the intersection for users to access the system. The system login interface is designed, including user name, password and verification code, and then the identity information of the logged-in user is judged, whether it is an administrator user or an ordinary user.
2. System user management: Both super administrators and ordinary administrators need to manage system users, including adding, deleting, modifying, and querying ordinary administrators, and modifying the administrator's login password. Newly added administrator users can log in to the system.
3. Ordinary user management: The administrator can manage the accounts of other ordinary users of the system, including entering new users, deleting existing ordinary users, modifying the information of existing ordinary users, and searching for ordinary users by keywords such as username and name. Print the user list page and export the user list to excel.
4. Modify password: All users of the system (administrators and ordinary users) should be able to modify their login passwords, and need to log in again after modification.
5. Personal information management: used by ordinary users. After logging in to the system, ordinary users can modify their original personal information, such as modifying phone numbers, email addresses, etc. The user name cannot be modified.
6. Login status management: Each user of the system should be able to view personal historical login status, such as login IP, login time, login address, etc., to prevent user accounts from being stolen and strengthen user account security.
7. Operation log management: Each user of the system should be able to view personal historical operation logs. If a user adds a certain piece of data, the historical operation log needs to display information such as the operator, operation description, and operation time. Prevent the system from being attacked by hackers and strengthen the security of the system.
8. Agricultural technology management: After the administrator releases the agricultural technology, ordinary users can query the agricultural technology. The user selects a certain agricultural technology, inquires about the agricultural technology, and the administrator reviews and adds or deletes the agricultural technology.
9. Agricultural product information management: After the administrator releases the agricultural product information, ordinary users can query the agricultural product information. The user selects a certain agricultural product information, inquires about the agricultural product information, and the administrator reviews add or delete the agricultural product information.
10. Agricultural news management: After the administrator releases the agricultural news, ordinary users can query the agricultural news. The user selects a certain agricultural news, inquires about the agricultural news, and the administrator reviews and adds or deletes the agricultural news.
Backstage part of agricultural information retrieval management system
Functional structure diagram of agricultural information retrieval management system
Chapter 1 Introduction 1
1.1 Development Background 1
1.2 Development Significance 1
1.3 Research Content 2
1.4 Thesis Structure 3
1.5 Chapter Summary 4
Chapter 2 Introduction to System Development Technology 5
2.1 Introduction to MyEclipse and Tomcat 5
2.2 Introduction to HTML/CSS 5
2.3 Introduction to JSP 5
2.4 MySQL database concepts and characteristics 6
2.5 Summary of this chapter 6
Chapter 3 System analysis 7
3.1 Functional requirement analysis 7
3.2 Business process analysis 8
3.3 Data flow analysis 9
3.4 Summary of this chapter 11
Chapter 4 System design 12
4.1 System design ideas 12
4.2 System overall Design 12
4.3 System Function Module Design 13
4.4 Database Design 14
4.4.1 Conceptual Model Design 14
4.4.2 Database Table Design 15
4.4.3 Database Connection Calculation 18
4.5 Chapter Summary 19
Chapter 5 System Implementation 20
5.1 Implementation Environment Description 20
5.2 The realization of the main page 20
5.3 The realization of the registration module 21
5.4 The realization of the login module 23
5.5 The realization of the message management module 24
5.6 The realization of the industry information module 26
5.7 The realization of the agricultural technology management module 28
5.8 Realization of agricultural product information management module 30
5.9 Realization of system management 32
5.10 Realization of paging algorithm 33
5.11 Summary of this chapter 35
Chapter 6 System test 36
6.1 Test purpose 36
6.2 Interface test 36
6.3 Function test 36
6.4 Test result 39
6.5 Chapter summary 39
Chapter 7 Summary 40