With 3 rounds of technical + 1 round of HR, he finally got an Offer with a salary of 35k*16.
The first round focuses on Java basics, and the second and third rounds focus on the mastery of corresponding technologies and business understanding of past projects. The reason why he was impressed was that he had been chatting for more than one and a half hours in each round, which really benefited him a lot.
He finally chose BYTE. In addition to this is the core project, there is another reason. The benefits of BYTE are known as the best in the industry and the salary is also the highest among similar companies.
"High salary, good development, and excellent benefits" seems to have become the label of Bytedance.
Many people feel that the barriers to entry for large factories are high:
"You can't enter the big factory with slag-based education!"
"You can't enter the big factory for less than 3 years!"
"Graduates from non-disciplinary classes can't enter the factory!"
But for my friend who is a scumbag and a non-graduated friend, it doesn't seem to be that difficult to enter bytes. In his words, entering a large factory depends on one thing: technical strength.
As long as you have good technical skills + perform well in the interview, you can win an offer.
Bytedance interview process
Today I will write down the byte job search process summarized in more than a year! Whether you are an old job-seeking driver or Xiaobai Mengxin, I hope you have a better understanding and confidence.
Byte's overall process: resume screening => resume evaluation => passed the evaluation => in the written test (not required) => in the interview => the interview has been completed => ready to be employed => joined
Each process is handled manually by hr, and any process will be ended when it hangs.
Byte 1 side
Self-introduction, project experience, optimization items and reasons on the project
2. The role and principle of
volatile 3. The lock in
JUC 4. Some problems in the atomic package
5. The expansion of
HashMap 6. Semaphore semaphore is used to do what?
7. Java memory model
8. How is Java memory space allocated?
9. Can Full GC trigger conditions, class loading mechanism, new generation and old generation be switched?
10. How to recycle the garbage in the memory?
11. How to judge it is rubbish? What can GCRoot do?
12. G1 collector
13. Comparison of BIO, NIO, AIO
14. What is
15. What is JUC 16. Methods to achieve thread safety
17. The difference between IO and NIO
18. Explain what NIO is
Byte 2 sides
1. Self-introduction, project experience, optimization items on the project and reasons for optimization
2. How is Class.forName() implemented?
3. What is a daemon thread? How did the daemon thread exit?
4. The difference between Stack and ArrayList
5. The rehash process of
HashMap 6. The difference between
hashcode and equals 7. The difference between equals and ==? I want to compare content?
8 Java code compilation process
9. How to design the hash function
10. Common thread pool
11. Segmented lock
ByteDance Interview Test Site
Summary of Java knowledge points
- type of data
- Object general method
- Design patterns in containers
- Source code analysis
- synchronized keyword
- volatile keyword
- Thread state transition
- Use threads
- Basic threading mechanism
- Exclusive synchronization
- Thread unsafe example
- Memory model
- Thread safe
- Lock optimization
1. Run-time data area
2. Garbage collection algorithm
3. Class loading process:
4. Reference type
5. Garbage collection algorithm
6. Garbage collector
7. Memory allocation and recovery
8. Memory allocation strategy
1. Briefly describe TCP's three-way handshake and four waved hands. Why do you need three-way handshake? Why does the client enter TIME_WAIT?
1.1 Why is there a three-way handshake?
1.2 Why is there TIME_WAIT?
2. TCP congestion control
3. The process of the browser inputting the URL to request the server, and analyzing which parts of it use the cache.
4. ARP (Address Resolution Protocol)
5. HTTP flow control, specific control algorithms
6. Computer network architecture
7. Routing protocol
8. UDP and TCP comparison
1. HTTP process
2. HTTPS how to create a request
3. GET and POST comparison
1. mysql index, the leftmost matching principle
2. mysql master-slave replication
3. mysql clustered index, non-clustered index
4. mysql joint index, what should I pay attention to?
5. Why does the database use B+ trees to implement indexes?
6. MySQL index
7. Comparison of InnoDB and MyISAM
Segmentation 9. How is MySQL database inserted?
10. How to roll back the transaction? What logs are there?
11. One million data records, how to display the last one by page?
12. The principle of database transaction isolation level, repeatability and serialization
1. Database concurrency consistency problem
3. Multi-version concurrency control
4. Exception and database paradigm
1. The difference between B+ tree and B tree
2. Red-black tree
3. Difference between red- black tree and balanced binary tree
1. Mybatis dynamic proxy
2. What is Spring IOC? How did it happen?
3. How to realize the reflection mechanism in Spring IOC?
1. Redis fragmentation, how to deal with client requests?
2. Redis's bottom layer implementation of zset
3. The difference between redis and mysql
4. Redis lock
5. Redis elimination strategy
6. Redis can not be hit, what should I do? What will happen?
7. Redis and MySQL replication and sharding
8. What is Redis? What is Sorted List? What is skiplist? How did it happen? How to insert a value? How to make an inquiry? Compare with other data structures?
9. The difference between Redis's hash and Java's map
8 core points to easily cope with byte beating interviews
Before submitting resumes
1. Deeply optimized resumes. HR flips through thousands of resumes every day and looks at a resume in an average of 3-10 seconds. How to make your resume stand out? Reasonable typesetting can greatly increase the success rate. In addition to typesetting, you should also use keywords to guide Hr to see your strengths and strengths, such as "responsible", "trading", "data", etc...
2. Self-introduction, simple, it is a small composition of 200-300 words. When the company hr calls you, how can you quickly introduce yourself and attract hr in two minutes? Ask me privately
3. In the resume delivery
, sort out the job content of the delivery position, do you really know what the position you are applying for is doing? 80% of job seekers I coach have no idea about the job. It is recommended that you go to the workplace apps such as Maimai, LinkedIn, Chitu, etc., and send private messages to the company’s practitioners to ask about the current problems or project directions, so that you can "inadvertently" reveal your thoughts during the interview. And strengths, let the person in charge shine.
4. Understand the general information of the industry. If it is a cross-travel byte beating, do you have a general understanding of the function you are investing in? How much do you know about multi-functional departments such as Internet products, information flow advertising, algorithm data, and short video content? What are your opinions?
5. Company structure and department level, how many branches does BYTE have in the country? Responsible for product development? Customer service? Audit? content? commercialize? KA/LA/SMB, do you know where you are going? What are the development prospects and the importance of the department?
6. Basic skills and precautions during the interview , what can't be said? "I don't understand but I am willing to learn", which words will add points? "I think the best solution is...because..." What is said to be equal to not said? "I think Byte is a big Internet company, and I want to come in and learn to improve myself"
7. Identify the person in charge of the four rounds of interviews. The first round is an Hr telephone interview, the second round of video or offline interviews, the third round of the group leader and Hr interview, and the fourth round of department or city head interviews.
8. How to deal with stress interviews? How should you answer a question you don’t understand? What are the universal saliva words? How to pass the fourth round of interviews efficiently?
I will share with you the full version of the byte interview questions, the content is included, with answers. I hope it will be helpful to you. The
above content is free to share with everyone. Friends who need the full version, click here to see how to get it
Finally, I want to say to the students that only by laying a solid foundation and studying systematically can you take an interview calmly. Accumulation is always the kingly way, I wish you all the best!
Correct your mentality, correct your cognition, and realize that the moment is the moment to take action to save your career.
Now, right away, right away!