On June 2nd, Huawei teamed up with CSDN to live broadcast the " HarmonyOS 2 and Huawei Full Scene New Product Launch ". The old ape watched the live broadcast and reviewed it, striving to summarize the core content of the press conference in this article.
1. Everything in a lifetime is one
The first is the opening remarks of Huawei's President of Consumer Business Yu Chengdong, emphasizing that Huawei is "Make the Impossible Possible" and HarmonyOS wants "One as All All as One".
I always feel that English expressing these two meanings has a more inexplicable but tangible meaning.
2. Introduction to HarmonyOS
This part was introduced by Dr. Wang Chenglu, President of Huawei's Consumer BG Software Department. The author did not watch the press conference on August 9, 2019, perhaps because the version was not upgraded. Most of the content introduced in the press conference was previously published on the Internet. .
2.1, a system
Full-stack decoupling architecture, a set of codes to solve the requirements of various applications, as small as 128K RAM devices, use distributed technology, soft bus to connect various independent devices.
2.2, unified control center
The unified control center can conveniently control the modules of this machine, and can also control the equipment connected with this machine, allowing consumers to organize different devices into super terminals.
The unified control center manages the connection of WiFi and Bluetooth, which can easily connect to the device you want to connect, and display the connection status of the device in the form of a card, so as to realize the unified view of all devices.
Audio and video can be conveniently transferred and switched in HyperTerminal related equipment. In order to solve the synchronization of audio and video between different devices, the soft clock synchronization enables the devices in the hyper terminal to synchronize the clock, and the anti-interference algorithm reduces the interference of the wireless channel to a tolerable range to solve the jitter/delay and loss. The package problem solves the synchronization of audio and video.
2.3, equipment sharing
The devices that make up the HyperTerminal can easily realize data flow through drag and drop between each other. This kind of sharing is not only based on Hongmeng-based equipment, but also can be shared with PCs with Hongmeng plug-ins installed.
Through this function, you can easily realize the sharing of cameras and realize the combined photography of multiple devices. This is what Huawei calls "your eyes are my eyes".
2.4. Simplify the control of IoT devices
Existing devices with IoT functions, such as soymilk, refrigerators, cameras, etc., need to install APPs to access the devices. Each IoT device has an APP, which results in a large number of APPs on the mobile phone, which is actually inconvenient to operate. For this reason, in practice, APPs The installation rate is less than 10%, and the usage rate of the installed APP is less than 5%, and the Hongmeng system can simplify the access of IoT devices.
Through the Hongmeng super terminal to realize simple networking of equipment, Hongmeng's control center can realize simple control and not simple experience on all screen-equipped devices, and combine with the background intelligent system to recommend related operations, such as combining personal sports and health data Recommend a suitable soy milk formula and the recommended storage temperature of the dishes in the refrigerator.
At present, the following home appliance equipment manufacturers have cooperated with Huawei based on Hongmeng development:
2.5, the new desktop
Hongmeng is based on a distributed programming framework and uses atomic services to solve the problem of too many APPs that are not suitable for use after multiple devices are connected. It expresses atomic services in the form of cards. A card is an atomic service. After multiple devices are connected to HyperTerminal, application developers only need to develop the code once to run it among all devices.
As long as the existing APP is superimposed with Hongmeng's distributed capabilities and atomic services, the key information of the APP can be displayed by swiping on the desktop. For example, sports application information display:
The card carries important information. After you put it on the desktop like a sticky note, you can see the card information without unlocking it after the screen is locked. You can set a different scene for each screen when displaying on multiple screens.
You can put multiple applications in a folder, touch the folder to turn it into a large folder and store it on the desktop. In the large folder, you can display the applications in the folder, and you can open it directly:
This card form of desktop management is also applied to all Hongmeng devices with screens.
2.6 Circulation of applications across devices
When the mobile phone and the PAD form a super terminal, the multitasking center can see all the tasks on the mobile phone and the PAD. If you want to transfer the tasks on the mobile phone to the PAD, you only need to push the task to the PAD in the task center:
When you see an application on your phone in the PAD task center, you can pull it up to PAD with a single tap.
2.7. Atomization Service Card
As the unified carrier of atomic service, the card communicates with all Hongmeng equipment without installation, just use it and go.
Open the service center, all the cards are in the service center, you can see the information you want to see on the cards.
If you want to see more detailed information, just click on the corresponding card, or you can add the card to the desktop, all with one click.
A unified service center brings together atomic services. Cards are transferred between different devices, and corresponding applications are transferred and run between different devices. If the news of a certain application is shared to other mobile phones via the mobile phone, the mobile phone can read the news after receiving the card by tapping it, without installing the corresponding APP.
The card can be large or small, and each connected device is a card in the service center.
I didn’t fully understand the concept of the card. I feel that it is to change the term from the APP. Of course, it has its own operational convenience, but an APP corresponds to an atomic service? I didn't understand it a bit.
2.8, extreme performance
In terms of performance optimization, Hongmeng implemented full stack optimization.
In this regard, Dr. Wang focused on two points:
Dynamic space management to avoid fragmentation of memory and storage, and solve the problem of slower and slower usage
Using Huawei’s self-developed graphics stack, using GPU and CPU for joint rendering:
1. Intelligent computing scheduling: using GPU and CPU for joint rendering, GPU rendering relatively static objects, CPU rendering dynamic objects;
2. Rendering logic and business logic The two threads are separated, no longer let the two affect each other, the smoothness of the picture and the frame rate are very full
3. When drawing, use the ability of render service, no longer do repeated graphics drawing, so that the video processing load is greatly reduced, making the operation smoother, and the battery life is longer
. The battery life comparison of the same model using Hongmeng and Android: compared
with the latest Comparison of IOS battery life:
2.9. Security and privacy
The level of multi-device collaborative certification is much higher than that of a single device: only devices that
meet the security capabilities are allowed to join the super terminal:
cooperation with the world's top third-party certification agency:
terminal certification has achieved the highest level in the world.
The Hongmeng operating system released this time is the first release based on OpenHarmony: it
supports devices with RAM from small to 128K, uses distributed technology to break the hardware boundary, and realizes a new atomic service and card design. Ultimate performance.
Partners who cooperate and innovate with Hongmeng:
3. New product release and Baiji renewal plan
It is mainly to release new products equipped with Hongmeng operating system and the replacement of Android for Hongmeng on existing devices, introduced by He Gang, COO of Huawei's consumer business.
3.1, new products
Including watches, tablets, monitors, Bluetooth headsets:
3.2, upgrade plan
- Mate40, P40 series, mate30 series and MatePadPro will be upgraded from June 2nd;
- Nova6, Nova8, mate20 series and MatePad series began to upgrade in the third quarter;
- Smart screen V and S series, Mate20 X series, tablet M6 upgrades began to upgrade in the fourth quarter;
- Some old models in the first half of next year
Four, simple thoughts
- The planning is good, and the product experience looks good;
- Hongmeng is by no means an Android case, it is indeed a brand new operating system suitable for the Internet of Things;
- Ecology still needs to work hard, the future is by no means smooth;
- It has been applied in Huawei products and a solid step has been taken;
- Huawei's product prices are indeed not close to the people.
If you have gained something from reading this article, please like, comment, and bookmark. Thank you for your support!
Paid column about the old ape
- The paid column " https://blog.csdn.net/laoyuanpython/category_9607725.html Using PyQt to Develop Graphical Interface Python Applications" specifically introduces the basic tutorials of Python-based PyQt graphical interface development. The corresponding article directory is " https://blog.csdn .net/LaoYuanPython/article/details/107580932 Use PyQt to develop a graphical interface Python application column directory ";
- The paid column " https://blog.csdn.net/laoyuanpython/category_10232926.html moviepy audio and video development column ) introduces in detail the related methods of moviepy audio and video editing and synthesis and the use of related methods to process related editing and synthesis scenes, corresponding to the article The directory is " https://blog.csdn.net/LaoYuanPython/article/details/107574583 moviepy audio and video development column article directory ";
- The paid column " https://blog.csdn.net/laoyuanpython/category_10581071.html OpenCV-Python Difficult Questions for Beginners " is " https://blog.csdn.net/laoyuanpython/category_9979286.html OpenCV-Python graphics and image processing "The companion column" is an integration of the author’s personal perceptions of some of the problems encountered in the learning of OpenCV-Python graphics and image processing. The relevant information is basically the result of repeated research by the old ape, which helps OpenCV-Python beginners to more in-depth Understand OpenCV, the corresponding article directory is " https://blog.csdn.net/LaoYuanPython/article/details/109713407 OpenCV-Python Beginners Difficult Question Collection Column Directory "
- The paid column " https://blog.csdn.net/laoyuanpython/category_10762553.html Getting Started with Python Crawlers" introduces the content of crawler development from the perspective of an Internet front-end developer, including the basic knowledge of crawler introduction and crawling Take CSDN article information, blogger information, like articles, comments and other actual content.
The first two columns are suitable for novice readers who have a certain Python foundation but no relevant knowledge to learn. The third column, please combine " https://blog.csdn.net/laoyuanpython/category_9979286.html OpenCV-Python graphics and image processing " Learning to use.
For those who lack Python foundation, you can learn Python from scratch through Lao Yuan’s free column " https://blog.csdn.net/laoyuanpython/category_9831699.html column: Python basic tutorial directory ).
If you are interested and willing to support the readers of the old ape, welcome to buy the paid column.