Architects are the career goals of many programmers. In career planning, becoming an architect is a long process. Of course, it also requires a complete and reliable plan, especially at the technical level. A higher level is required. This may require a complete route.
When it comes to the architects of Alibaba, the gold content is not to mention, it can be regarded as the benchmark in the industry. In fact, Alibaba is constantly training its own company personnel, so the growth in large factories is rapid. As for how to catch up with these big players, it is It depends on how hard you work.
Today, the place of high energy is here! The "Java Architecture Collection" produced by Alibaba will share with you, everything from principle to actual combat! This book of Java architecture mainly involves the following three aspects:
- 1. The underlying principle (concurrent programming+JVM+Mysql+Tomcat+Spring family bucket+Zookeeper+middleware+Redis+Docker)
- 2. Project actual combat (double 1.1 billion concurrent scene tuning actual combat + Xiaomi B2C mall actual combat + Meituan merchant distributed marketing system actual combat + SpringCloud Alibaba Meituan merchant system actual combat)
- 3. Get the interview (Java based + distributed + open source framework + micro service architecture + performance optimization + interview questions for first-line Internet companies)
1. The underlying principle
1.1 Concurrent programming
1.2 JVM in-depth analysis
1.3 Advanced Mysql
1.4 Deep into the bottom of Tomcat
1.5 Spring Family Bucket (Spring+SpingBoot+SpringMVC+SpringCloud+Mybatis)
1.7 Message middleware (RabbitMQ+RocketMQ+Kafka)
2. Project actual combat
2.1 The actual optimization of dual 1.1 billion-level concurrent scenarios
- Server Push Technology and Time-Limited Order Strategy in Mass Order Scenario
- Building a responsive billion-level product detail page based on Nginx and Redis
- Downgrading and current limiting strategies for distributed services in peak scenarios
- Tmall's rapid response to build payment modules
- Tmall promotes peak-cutting and valley-filling combat
2.2 Actual Combat of Xiaomi B2C Mall
- Distributed architecture design
- Solutions for High Concurrency Scenarios
- Distributed transaction scenario strategy
- Distributed scenario scheme
- Performance tuning
2.3 Actual Combat of Meituan Merchant Distributed Marketing System
- System architecture design
- Core high concurrency module
- Distributed service
- Database performance improvement
- Million-level QPS reading
- 100,000-level TPS data security
2.4 SpringCloud Alibaba Meituan Merchant System Actual Combat
- SpringCloud Alibaba project
- Distributed scenario implementation
- Implementation of high-concurrency scenarios
3. Get the interview
3.1 Java foundation (Tomcat+Mysql+design pattern+concurrency+Netty+JVM)
Take Tomcat as an example:
- What is the default port of Tomcat and how to modify it?
- What kinds of connector operating modes (optimization) does Tomcat have?
- How many deployment methods are available for Tomcat?
- How does the Tomcat container create an instance of the servlet class? What principle was used?
- How to optimize Tomcat?
- Memory tuning
- Garbage collection strategy tuning
- Shared session processing
- About the number of Tomcat sessions
- Monitor Tomcat's memory usage
- Tomcat complete process of a request
- Tomcat working mode?
3.2 Distributed (Redis+mongoDB+MQ+Kafka+Nignx+ZK)
- Take Zookeeper as an example:
- What is ZooKeeper?
- What does ZooKeeper provide?
- Zookeeper file system
- Four types of znode
- Zookeeper notification mechanism
- What did Zookeeper do?
- zk's naming service (file system)
- zk configuration management (file system, notification mechanism)
- Zookeeper cluster management (file system, notification mechanism)
- Zookeeper distributed lock (file system, notification mechanism)
- The process of obtaining a distributed lock
- How does zookeeper ensure the sequential consistency of transactions?
- How does zookeeper choose the master leader?
3.3 Open source framework (Spring+SpringMVC+Mybatis)
Take SpringMVC as an example:
3.4 Microservice architecture (Dubbo+SpringBoot+SpringCloud)
Take SpringCloud as an example:
What is Spring Cloud?
What are the advantages of using Spring Cloud?
What does service registration and discovery mean? How to implement Spring Cloud?
What is the significance of load balancing?
What is Hystrix? How does it achieve fault tolerance?
What is a Hystrix circuit breaker? Do we need it?
What is Netflix Feign? What are its advantages?
What is Spring Cloud Bus? Do we need it?
3.5 Performance optimization (Mysql optimization + JVM optimization + Tomcat optimization)
- Memory model and partition, what needs to be put in each area in detail?
- Partitions in the heap: Eden, survival (from + to), old age, their own characteristics.
- Object creation method, object memory allocation, object access location.
- What is SafePoint?
- The three collection methods of GC: the principles and characteristics of mark removal, mark sorting, and copying algorithms. Where are they used? If you are asked to optimize the collection method, what ideas do you have?
- What are the GC collectors? Features of CMS collector and G1 collector.
- When do Minor GC and Full GC happen respectively?
- Several processes of class loading?
- Which areas are the JVM memory divided into, and what is the function of each area?
- How to judge whether an object is alive? (or how to judge GC objects)
3.6 Interview questions for first-line Internet companies
to sum up
A programmer who doesn't want an architect is not a good programmer.
The architect is first of all a good programmer, and secondly, the architect has to play the role of maintaining the architectural value of the application system architecture. Therefore, becoming an architect is not easy, depending on how much you paid?
Due to space limitations, I will not show them one by one. If you also want to be an architect, and those who want to have this Java Architecture Collection produced by Alibaba, pay attention: one-click three links (Like+Collection+Follow) Then directly add WeChat: mxh5261 to get it 100% free