Data and Analytics Manager
Texas Tool Belt is hiring a Data and Analytics Manager
Texas Tool Belt’s mission is to dramatically increase participation in voting and governance to support a thriving democracy that puts people first. Our team is made up of highly experienced campaigners, strategists, data experts, recruiters, and community organizers. With over 20 years of experience mobilizing Texans, Texas Tool Belt team members have helped generate millions of knocks, calls, texts, and newly registered voters- nationally & in Texas, resulting in millions of new participants.
At Texas Tool Belt we‘re committed to cooking with the right ingredients: research-driven best practices, on-going program evaluation systems, encouraging new innovations, metrics-based analyses, and the utilization of up to date technologies and systems.
Our services include comprehensive campaign program planning, the most effective, highest quality turn-key canvass programs, professional GOTV and community outreach training programs, and modules, voter and specific audience targeting, goal setting, analytics, data management, recruiting, and training highly experienced talent to run large scale GOTV and community outreach programs. We also offer onboarding, payroll, and HR direct support services.
We’re currently looking for a Data & Analytics Manager to join our team to support and move forward crucial community projects through 2020 and beyond.
Data & Analytics Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to execute, maintain, and troubleshoot projects so that they are successful and excellent.
- Provide training and support on a variety of data, analytics, and data culture skills and systems
- Clean and process data received from partners, execute data mapping, perform bulk uploads, and troubleshooting
- Create and run weekly progress to goal reports
- Transfer data from organizational CRM and bulk upload into other systems
- Document data processes and create end-user training manuals and/or fact sheets
- Testing of new or changing technology, applications, and systems to ensure maximum functionality
- Other data and analytics support as needed
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to easily and effectively interact with technical and non-technical staff
- Basic knowledge of and experience in SQL, Civis, VAN, Every Action, and mapping programs
- Troubleshooting, logic, problem solving, and attention to detail skills
- Must be able to work independently on assignments, consistently meet deadlines, and effectively communicate outcomes and timelines to colleagues
- The ability to follow standards and system implementation methodologies
- Experience creating and running reports for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate complex information to lay audiences.
- Have a customer service orientation.
- Be able to display a courteous, accountable, and professional demeanor
- Possess self-reflection and accountability
- Familiarity with community organizing and or political campaigning
- Texas-based work experience and localized knowledge a plus
- Online application
- Video Screen with HR
- Video call with hiring team
- Reference checking
- Final video interview with
- Competitive salaries
- Health care
- Paid time off
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective, and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. At this time we do not expect our employees to travel, however generally speaking this position will require some travel. This position reports to the Data Director. Please send applications to [email protected]
Texas Tool Belt is an Equal Opportunity Employer