LGV Driver Apprentice
LGV Driver Apprentice
Basingstoke Customer Service Centre (LM0019)
45-hour contract - 5 over 8 pattern
£22,230 per annum + benefits
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
Join us as a Delivery Driver Apprentice and gain a nationally recognized qualification whilst bringing the best products to our customers and transforming their lives with technology that makes life easier. As the face of the business and the last point of contact of our customers journey it will be your responsibility to exceed customers’ expectations.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role
- Ensuring the right products get to the right places at the right time
- Installing a range of different products for our customers
- Making every customer encounter memorable
13 months’ expert training
Yes, you’ll need to love driving and being on the road, but you’ll need to love helping customers too. On our 13-month training program, you’ll develop first class customer service skills through masterclasses, online learning and job shadowing to achieve your LGV license and essential industry- recognized certificates.
You will need:
- A full UK/EU license with no more than 6 penalty points
- A passion for delivering great customer service
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Product discounts on the latest techs
- Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
- Competitive pension scheme
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Be part of our talented delivery and install team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.