Finance & Business Management
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Partner with the business to forecast origination volumes and revenue to ensure portfolio profitability is accurately represented and to ensure management has accurate information to make business decisions
- Partner with business and risk partners to develop, update and/or review financial projections included in business cases in support of new business initiatives, including potential technology investments
- Prepare and submit required reporting and perform analysis in support of Manufacturer Partnerships portfolio management and profitability monitoring
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6-8 years financial analysis or accounting experience, consumer lending industry experience a plus
- Excellent communication and partnering skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with broad scope of employees, including those at more tenured levels
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills, and Essbase
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans