Community Nurse Practitioner (Physical Health Lead)
Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT) is an award winning Trust that provides health and social care services for a population of 1.3million people in Essex, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, and Luton. CQC says we’re still GOOD and now we’re OUTSTANDING for caring!
We employ 5,000 people working across more than 200 sites.
Our services include:
Mental health services
We provide a wide range of treatment and support to young people, adults and older people experiencing mental illness both as inpatients and within the community. This includes treatment in secure and specialised settings.
Community health services
Our diverse range of community health services provide support and treatment to both adults and children. We deliver this care in community hospitals, health centres, GP surgeries and in people’s homes.
Learning disabilities services
We provide crisis support and inpatient services and our community learning disability teams work in partnership with local councils to provide assessment and support for adults with learning disabilities.
We provide personalised social care support to people with a range of needs, including people with learning disabilities or mental illness, supporting people to live independently.
We are looking for individuals to join the EPUT team and be part of transforming services in our communities.
In return we can offer exceptional education, training and development opportunities as well as a wide range of benefits, which include flexible working opportunities, salary sacrifice schemes and the opportunity to buy or sell up to one week of annual leave to support a healthy work-life balance. In addition to this the Trust also offers a generous relocation package where applicants meet the eligibility criteria.
Our approach to recruitment is values based and applicant's must be able to demonstrate the organisations values and behaviours.
An exciting new role has opened in the South East Essex Dementia and Older People’s Community Mental Health Services. We are looking to recruit an experienced registered Nurse to support the physical health agenda in our growing service.
This role covers the South East Essex (Castle Point & Rochford and Southend CCGs) geographical area and will be based at The Harland Centre, Westcliff-on-Sea.
As the post holder you will ensure all care is delivered in accordance with the Trust’s policies and procedures. The post holder’s main roles will be to support the physical health needs of individuals receiving care from the service and to support physical health knowledge in other team members.
You must be able to demonstrate:
Good communication skills
Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Excellent observation skills
Knowledge of current Mental Health developments.
EPUT are looking for motivated staff who shares our Trust values of Open, Compassionate and Empowering. In return, EPUT can offer you a range of benefits and development including;
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
For further details / informal visits contact:
Spencer Dinnage, Operational Service Manager
PLEASE ENSURE THAT AS PART OF YOUR APPLICATION YOU INCLUDE PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES WITH BUSINESS CONTACT INFORMATION COVERING YOUR LAST 3 YEAR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT PERSONAL OR CHARACTER REFERENCES
As a newly appointed employee you are responsible for incurring the cost of your initial DBS check relevant to your post, the amount will be deducted from your first salary with the Trust.
Applications for Job Share are positively welcomed
Our Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We particularly welcome applications from people with experience of using mental health services. We also hold the Disability two tick symbol and have made the pledge to commit to employing more people with learning disabilities, we encourage people with a disability to apply. If you require this application form in another format i.e. Braille or audio tape etc, please contact the Recruitment Department on 01375 364513 or email [email protected] and we can arrange for this to be dispatched to you.
The Trust has the right to expire vacancies prior to the closing date if they so wish. The Trust makes every attempt to contact all applicants and we strongly advise that you check the email account which is registered with NHS Jobs reguarly, we would advise however due to the high number of applications we receive that if you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful on this occassion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff to undertake this commitment. Applicants will be subject to robust safer recruitment processes.
Our vision is “working to improve lives” and we achieve this in line with our organisational values of being compassionate, empowering and open.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.
- Sales Assistant
- Community Care Assistant - DRIVER
- Graduate Operational Performance Leader
- School Shop Assistant
- Experienced Baker/Confectioner
- Health Care Assistant(Driver Only)
- Support Worker
- HGV 2 DRIVERS – COVENTRY
- Teacher - Cross-Curricular & Outreach
- Registered Manager (Young People)
- Supply Nursery Nurse
- Registered Home Manager
- Customer Assistant - Market Street
- Morning care workers Required
- Commercial Manager - (Quantity Surveyor)
- Niche Claims Handler
- Lead Construction Manager
- Performing Arts Technician - Part Time 20 - 25 hours p/w - Harrogate Grammar School
- Customer Assistant - Home Delivery
- Quantity Surveyor
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Nursery Nurse
- Construction Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Class Teacher (EYFS and Yr 4)
- Nursery Room Manager
- Fixed Income Business Analyst
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Cleaner with DBS
- RECYCLING MANAGER
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home
- Community Care Worker
- Corporate Development & Strategy Senior Manager
- Compliance Officer (Pensions)
- Landscape Labourer
- TEL Advanced Practitioner (Ref: LCC2321)
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- LGV Cat C1 (7.5 Tonne) Driver
- Online Picker - The Food Warehouse
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home
- Content Marketing / Social Media Manager
- People Policy & Support Manager
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY / MACHINE OPERATIVE (AUTOMOTIVE)
- Healthcare Assistant - Day Shifts
- Teaching Assistant - ASC - KS2 - Trafford
- Mathematics Teacher
- FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - FASHION SUPPLIER
- Nutrition Services Concierge NAR Preferred
- Part Time Teacher
- Staff Midwife
- Community Engagement Manager
- Hair Stylist
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- RN Supervisor
- Account Manager
- Sales Person
- Footwear Retail Sales Associate
- 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
- HGV Driver / Valeter- Edinburgh
- Trust Doctor (F2/StR1 level) in Trauma & Orthopaedics
- CROSSMARK Walmart Retail Merchandiser Part Time - Reader Link
- Deputy Manager - Thomas Henshaw Court, Southport, PR8
- Lecturer in Computer Science (Teaching)
- Housing Needs Assistant
- CUSTOMER HOST SUPERVISOR (16 HOURS)
- Registered Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner
- Material Handler
- Early Years Practitioner
- Customer Service Representative - Beef Sales
- Structural Steel Inspector
- Part-Time Merchandiser (Walmart Account; Thurs – Sun; $14 - $16)
- Recovery Support Aide (RSA)
- Restaurant Team Member
- General Labourer
- RCP II
- Game Engineer - C#/Unity
- Residential Home Cleaner
- Health Care Assistant (care home)
- Night Shift Maintenance Fitter
- Customer Support Associate
- Community Specialist Dietitian
- Security Patrol Officer
- Passionate Pet Expert Needed
- Medical Assistant | Cardiothoracic Surgery | Elkhart, Indiana
- Building Service Engineer
- Steel CAD Designer (FT)
- Corporate - Head Of Department
- Guest Advisor (Sales Associate)
- Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Shelter Supervisor
- Restaurant Server
- Experienced Denture Technician
- Reservations/Marketing/Property management
- Production Employee - Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading
- Bancorp Collateral Control Specialist II
- Laboratory Technician
- Shift Leader
- Associate Linguist
- Parcel Sorter
- Contact Lens Optician - Sittingbourne
- Relief Security Officer
- Part-Time Overnight Security Officer
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA115907
- ABA Therapists Needed - Experience Preferred!
- Medical Laboratory Technician (FT)
- Direct Support Professional
- Operations Assistant
- Information Technology Internal Auditor
- To Go
- Clinical Psychologist
- Registered Nurse Rapid City Hospital Float Pool Full Time
- Production Employee - Stockroom & Inventory Control
- Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Mechanic
- Business Banking Representative
- Carer/Support Worker - Driving Licence Required
- Operating Room RN
- Year 1 Class Teacher
- Community Teacher (Pre-K School Teacher)
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA116358
- General Laborer
- Patient Care Technician-Blank 4 Pedatric Oncology-BCH
- Lab Systems Administrator
- MIU Healthcare Assistant
- IT SPECIALIST (NETWORK)
- Care Team Leader - Lifeways - Supported Living - SR5
- Retail Sales Consultant
- San Marcos-General Manager-Hiring Now-Jack in the Box
- Front of house - Bar & Waiting staff
- Mess Accountant
- Customer Service Lead/Keyholder - Hastings Ranch Plaza - Carter's
- Administrative Assistant
- Restaurant Shift Leader
- Team member
- Home Inspector