Job Role: Care Assistant
Hours: Full or Part Time Opportunities Available
Pay Rate: £8.75 - £10.25 per hour (dependent on experience)
Location: Woodstown House, Banstead, SM7
No direct experience of working within a care environment but a burning passion for providing outstanding care?
Like the idea of working your way up our career ladder, achieving promotions and gaining your core competencies along the way?
Interested in working within one of our complex neurological care centres and really making a difference to the lives of our residents?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then you are in the right place!
We have been working hard to become an employer of choice, so why choose us?
Everyone has their own reason for choosing Fairlie Healthcare. It could be the difference we have been making to the lives of those living with complex neurological conditions for over 20 years. It could be our drive and passion to provide only the very best standards of care within our homes, and as a result are holders of the gold standards frame work – a marker of excellence in palliative care. It could be, our continuous support, training and improvement into our workforce, and to support this have launched a brand new career progression pathway, and even increased our pay rates! Or, it could be that all of our homes have been rated ‘outstanding’ by CQC for the excellent care they provide!
Whatever your reason for choosing a career with Fairlie Healthcare, we know you’ll love working with us!
Just starting your career as a care assistant? Or perhaps, you already have experience but are looking to explore different aspects of care?
Regardless of your experience, we have the training, development and support in place to assist you throughout every stage of your career pathway with us!
What we do ask for however, is that you share our vision that our patients remain at the centre of all that we do, with their dignity respected, their independence supported, and choice offered.
What’s in it for me?
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Wagestream – the ability to pull money from your salary, as you earn it!
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- No lone working, so you’ll always have the support of another team member
- Excellent new starter induction and training with opportunity to undertake qualifications with fantastic career progression!
About the role:
As part of your role as a Care Assistant with Fairlie Healthcare, you will be making a difference to the lives of those we support living with neurological conditions, in addition, you will:
- Support with day to day living tasks.
- Assist with personal care, including washing or showering.
- Accompany the people we support on outings or to appointments.
- Support with therapy and activity sessions.
- Maintain accurate care plan records.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now, and make a real difference at Fairlie Healthcare!
Fairlie Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
- Sales Assistant
- Community Care Assistant - DRIVER
- Graduate Operational Performance Leader
- School Shop Assistant
- Experienced Baker/Confectioner
- Health Care Assistant(Driver Only)
- Support Worker
- HGV 2 DRIVERS – COVENTRY
- Teacher - Cross-Curricular & Outreach
- Registered Manager (Young People)
- Supply Nursery Nurse
- Registered Home Manager
- Customer Assistant - Market Street
- Morning care workers Required
- Commercial Manager - (Quantity Surveyor)
- Niche Claims Handler
- Lead Construction Manager
- Performing Arts Technician - Part Time 20 - 25 hours p/w - Harrogate Grammar School
- Customer Assistant - Home Delivery
- Quantity Surveyor
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Nursery Nurse
- Construction Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Class Teacher (EYFS and Yr 4)
- Nursery Room Manager
- Fixed Income Business Analyst
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Cleaner with DBS
- RECYCLING MANAGER
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home
- Community Care Worker
- Corporate Development & Strategy Senior Manager
- Compliance Officer (Pensions)
- Landscape Labourer
- TEL Advanced Practitioner (Ref: LCC2321)
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- LGV Cat C1 (7.5 Tonne) Driver
- Online Picker - The Food Warehouse
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home
- Content Marketing / Social Media Manager
- People Policy & Support Manager
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY / MACHINE OPERATIVE (AUTOMOTIVE)
- Healthcare Assistant - Day Shifts
- Teaching Assistant - ASC - KS2 - Trafford
- Mathematics Teacher
- FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - FASHION SUPPLIER
- Nutrition Services Concierge NAR Preferred
- Part Time Teacher
- Staff Midwife
- Community Engagement Manager
- Hair Stylist
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- RN Supervisor
- Account Manager
- Sales Person
- Footwear Retail Sales Associate
- 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
- HGV Driver / Valeter- Edinburgh
- Trust Doctor (F2/StR1 level) in Trauma & Orthopaedics
- CROSSMARK Walmart Retail Merchandiser Part Time - Reader Link
- Deputy Manager - Thomas Henshaw Court, Southport, PR8
- Lecturer in Computer Science (Teaching)
- Housing Needs Assistant
- CUSTOMER HOST SUPERVISOR (16 HOURS)
- Registered Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner
- Material Handler
- Early Years Practitioner
- Customer Service Representative - Beef Sales
- Structural Steel Inspector
- Part-Time Merchandiser (Walmart Account; Thurs – Sun; $14 - $16)
- Recovery Support Aide (RSA)
- Restaurant Team Member
- General Labourer
- RCP II
- Game Engineer - C#/Unity
- Residential Home Cleaner
- Health Care Assistant (care home)
- Night Shift Maintenance Fitter
- Customer Support Associate
- Community Specialist Dietitian
- Security Patrol Officer
- Passionate Pet Expert Needed
- Medical Assistant | Cardiothoracic Surgery | Elkhart, Indiana
- Building Service Engineer
- Steel CAD Designer (FT)
- Corporate - Head Of Department
- Guest Advisor (Sales Associate)
- Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Shelter Supervisor
- Restaurant Server
- Experienced Denture Technician
- Reservations/Marketing/Property management
- Production Employee - Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading
- Bancorp Collateral Control Specialist II
- Laboratory Technician
- Shift Leader
- Associate Linguist
- Parcel Sorter
- Contact Lens Optician - Sittingbourne
- Relief Security Officer
- Part-Time Overnight Security Officer
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA115907
- ABA Therapists Needed - Experience Preferred!
- Medical Laboratory Technician (FT)
- Direct Support Professional
- Operations Assistant
- Information Technology Internal Auditor
- To Go
- Clinical Psychologist
- Registered Nurse Rapid City Hospital Float Pool Full Time
- Production Employee - Stockroom & Inventory Control
- Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Mechanic
- Business Banking Representative
- Carer/Support Worker - Driving Licence Required
- Operating Room RN
- Year 1 Class Teacher
- Community Teacher (Pre-K School Teacher)
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA116358
- General Laborer
- Patient Care Technician-Blank 4 Pedatric Oncology-BCH
- Lab Systems Administrator
- MIU Healthcare Assistant
- IT SPECIALIST (NETWORK)
- Care Team Leader - Lifeways - Supported Living - SR5
- Retail Sales Consultant
- San Marcos-General Manager-Hiring Now-Jack in the Box
- Front of house - Bar & Waiting staff
- Mess Accountant
- Customer Service Lead/Keyholder - Hastings Ranch Plaza - Carter's
- Administrative Assistant
- Restaurant Shift Leader
- Team member
- Home Inspector