Thank you for your interest in working for Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Any general recruitment queries, please contact our recruitment team on 01208 834644.
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust prides itself in striving to be an employer of choice.
All external appointments to the Trust will be required to attend a full Trust Corporate Induction which will be held at Carew House, Beacon Technology Park, Dunmere Road, Bodmin, PL31 2QN.
The induction programme is for all new staff and the length is dependent on the role you will be undertaking. It is an essential part of new staff training requirements and therefore attendance is mandatory.
Our Trust objectives are:
- To deliver high quality care, safe and accessible services.
- To maximise the potential of our workforce to deliver high quality care to patients
- To achieve best value and ensure the Trust is sustainable and financially sound into the future
- To diversify and develop services that meet commissioner and service user needs and expectations
- To improve health and wellbeing by working in partnership to create life opportunities for our clients
Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, Learning Disabilities & Neurodevelopmental complex needs services
It’s a refreshing time to join our Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Learning Disabilities & Neurodevelopmental Services in Cornwall. Where your clinical expertise, training and high level of specialist experience are recognised with a genuine commitment to your career development and continued learning.
Our mission is to provide a safe and empowering environment steeped in a caring, culture of acceptance, curiosity and empathy.
We have sessions available across four rewarding psychology posts in the CAMHS and CAMHS Learning Disabilities services, and in newly developed Neurodevelopmental Complex Needs and Autistic Spectrum Disorder Crisis support teams.
We are dedicated to building a compassionate workplace where quality improvement to the services we provide is at the heart of everything we do.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Being part of an innovative and supportive clinical leadership team dedicated to providing high-quality clinical care.
- Responsibility for the safe and effective running of the psychology services and excellent working relationships with our commissioners, partners and the agencies we work with.
- Opportunities for audit, research and leading service modernisation and improvements with the support of a dedicated quality lead.
- Regular reflective practice, clinical supervision, training and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours to suit you and pay grade depending on your experience
We would love to have an informal conversation with you about these posts and our services in beautiful Cornwall which is a fantastic place to live and work.
Find out more and contact Alex Clark, Lead Clinical Psychologist on 07789 980903 regarding the CAMHS-LD, Neurodevelopmental and ASD Crisis sessions/posts or Debbie Hunter, Cons. Lead Clinical Psychologist on 07775 823437 regarding the CAMHS sessions/post.
Interviews will be held by Microsoft Teams – date TBC.
We are looking for an innovative and committed Clinical Psychologist to join our growing psychology team within Cornwall CAMHS. The CAMHS teams offer a range of services according to the THRIVE model (AFC-Tavistock model) and specialist care pathways. The posts involve offering assessment and intervention for our specialist ‘getting help’ and ‘getting more help’ pathways as well as consultation and support into our newly developed Early Help Network consultation meetings. The post therefore offers a good balance between early help/preventative/consultation work and highly specialist interventions for young people with more acute and complex needs. Training and supervision in a range of interventions to deliver and support our NICE informed care pathways such as EMDR, VIG, DBT, Family Therapy and CBT is supported and encouraged.
In collaboration with Exeter University we have trained a very significant number of Clinical Associate Psychologists to support assessments and deliver CAMHS interventions in school settings. Working alongside these new psychologists, implementing our Psychological Therapies Strategy will be a large part of the role.
In addition to being in a supportive working environment, living in Cornwall offers the opportunity for a healthy work life balance. Wherever you live in the county you will be close to beaches and countryside, excellent schools and a speedy link to other areas via Newquay airport.
We will consider applicants from newly qualified psychologists for consideration of a developmental post.
To achieve our Trust objectives, we prioritise the development of our staff. To support this, the following opportunities are available:
- Protected CPD time for registered staff
- Access to a dedicated central development fund to support CPD for all staff
- Leadership and Management development programmes
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- A full clinical induction programme for essential operational skills
- Access to a care certificate programme for our band 1-4 clinical staff
- A bespoke and robust preceptorship programme to support newly qualified staff
- Individual professional development programmes
Being part of successful NHS Foundation Trust also brings a portfolio of rewards and benefits for our staff. These include:
- Free access to individual RCNi portfolios to support revalidation for nursing staff
- Free DBS checks where required
- Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions – often up to 15% savings
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Multiple flexible working options
The Trust reserves the right to close this advert once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that you complete the application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
If you are successful at the shortlisting stage of the recruitment process you will be contacted via theTRAC website regarding interview details.
We are committed to diversity and equality of employment including the employment of current and former service users. We promote flexible working.
Please note that if you are successful you agree to Occupational Health Department accessing your occupational health records from your current or previous employer to check the status of your inoculations and screening tests. In addition appointments are subject to appropriate DBS checks and previous three years satisfactory references therefore please ensure you include correct contact details for your nominated referees including email addresses.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Account Manager
- Timber Labourer
- Footwear Retail Sales Associate
- Customer Support Associate
- Part-Time Merchandiser (Walmart Account; Thurs – Sun; $14 - $16)
- Recovery Support Aide (RSA)
- Restaurant Team Member
- Interim Project Manager
- General Service Technician
- Hair Stylist
- Medical Assistant | Cardiothoracic Surgery | Elkhart, Indiana
- Chemical Operator
- Customer Service Specialist
- Client Relationship Manager
- Front Desk Staff
- Project Manager
- Customer Service (CSM) 20hrs
- Defence Digital Application Service Development Team - IT Service Manager
- Cashier (Good4u Customer Care)
- Customer Service Support Specialist
- Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
- VP Growth Solutions
- Post Completions Assistant
- IT Business Partner, Commercial & Global Programme Management
- Clinical Applications Specialist (6922)
- Forklift Operator
- Patient Placement Specialist PRN Days
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1125 - Ardmore Main Line)
- Specialist Administrator
- Investment Risk Analyst
- Patient Service Representative PRN
- Web Developer
- Social Worker
- Food Server
- Mobile Security Office - Birmingham
- Shuttering Carpenter
- Dog Groomer
- Sales Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Retail Sales Associate (Full-Time)
- Fitness Advisor
- Qualified Dental Nurse
- Assistant Manager
- Software/Data Engineer (KMi)
- Data Analytics Statistician/Researcher
- CUSTOMER HOST SUPERVISOR (16 HOURS)
- Kohl's - Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
- Retail Sales Associate - Part-Time
- Production Employee - Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading
- Laboratory Technician
- Bancorp Collateral Control Specialist II
- Shift Leader
- Relief Security Officer
- Associate Linguist
- Contact Lens Optician - Sittingbourne
- Medical Laboratory Technician (FT)
- Operations Assistant
- Parcel Sorter
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Production Employee - Stockroom & Inventory Control
- ABA Therapists Needed - Experience Preferred!
- Front of house - Bar & Waiting staff
- Information Technology Internal Auditor
- Business Banking Representative
- Sales Ledger Account Manager and Accountancy Assistant
- San Marcos-General Manager-Hiring Now-Jack in the Box
- Administrative Assistant
- Part-time Sales Associate
- Deputy Jailer- Richmond County Sheriff's Office
- Customer Emergency Dispatcher
- Nursery Cook
- Care Team Leader - Lifeways - Supported Living - SR5
- Plumber Apprentice, Plumber
- Delivery Driver
- To Go
- Assistant Manager
- Support Worker
- Visual Associate, J.Crew Factory, Bergen Town Center Womens
- Audit Staff 2
- Graphic Designer
- Senior University Talent Acquisition Manager, North America
- Night Support Worker - St Johns House
- Business Office Manager (BOM)
- Qualified Electrician
- Facilities Assistant 10352527
- Customer Service Associate
- Sales and Service Advisor - PT & FT Positions
- Team Member
- Business Strategy Optimization Analyst
- Practice Secretarial Associate -
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA115907
- Part-Time Overnight Security Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- Registered Nurse Rapid City Hospital Float Pool Full Time
- Direct Support Professional
- To Go
- Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Mechanic
- Operating Room RN
- Carer/Support Worker - Driving Licence Required
- Year 1 Class Teacher
- General Laborer
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA116358
- Patient Care Technician-Blank 4 Pedatric Oncology-BCH
- Community Teacher (Pre-K School Teacher)
- Lab Systems Administrator
- MIU Healthcare Assistant
- IT SPECIALIST (NETWORK)
- Mess Accountant
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Restaurant Shift Leader
- Customer Service Lead/Keyholder - Hastings Ranch Plaza - Carter's
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Asset Manager
- Team member
- Home Inspector
- Behavioral Health Technician II
- Assistant Manager-Westfield Valencia Town Center
- Operating Room RN
- Retail Driver - East Ham
- Social Services Coordinator
- Delivery Driver
- Operations Manager
- Psychologist- School Based Job ID: TA115903
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Financial Director
- Personal Care Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Store Manager
- TEACHER OF TECHNOLOGY (MPS) – (one-year fixed term to meet the needs of the curriculum)
- Activities and Lifestyle Facilitator
- General Manager
- Registered Nurse Dialysis Unit PRN Days
- FTTP FIBRE ENGINEER
- Contact Center Project Analyst
- Qualified Dental Nurse
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Manager