SAP Finance Configuration Lead - Howden
Howdens joinery are looking for an experienced SAP FI-CO Team Lead to lead a team of SAP Finance Analysts.
This is an incredible opportunity to play an important role in our S/4 Transformation journey that provides solutions to the growth of Howdens across the UK and Europe. As a leader you will be expected to provide expert knowledge, drive the implementation, development and support of all finance systems change for Howdens.
What will I be doing as a Finance Configuration Lead?
- You will be expected to collaborate closely with our customers and other IT teams to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance finance functionality, adding value to Howdens through your technical and business process knowledge of this area.
- Day to day, you will play a critical role being responsible for the design, configuration, analysis and support of the SAP FI-CO modules and other finance solutions. This includes the related integrations and users’ interfaces to meet the business needs.
- Provides specialist level design, configuration, and functional support for the SAP solutions in FI-CO and non-SAP solutions for finance
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation design
- Facilitates business process definition and modellingDevelop solutions to complex business requirements within Finance systems according to functional specifications. Ensure the integrity of the SAP FI-CO configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes
What do I need to qualify for this Finance Configuration Lead role?
- Experience in leading, developing, and motivating teams as a line manager
- Ideally you are professionally qualified in Accountancy or qualified by experience
- In-depth experience in the SAP FICO domain
- Demonstrable experience of hands-on SAP FI-CO lead, configuration, and support experience
- Experience implementing in both S/4 Hana and ECC environments
- Knowledge and experience in the use of SAP tools and methodologies.
- Exceptional understanding of business processes and integrations within SAP and Finance related solutions required to deliver the service
- Experience with implementing, configuring and supporting SAP finance modules including FI-AA, FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-GL, FI-BA, CO-CCA CO-PCA, CO-PCC, CO-IO and integration points with MM and SD
- Able to assess and manage risk.
- Experience of delivering a full SAP project lifecycle an ERP/Systems implementation, from Blueprint to Go-Live, preferably in a large program delivery and involving major organisational change.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Fully expensed company car or car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent pension scheme (company contribution of up to 12%)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
- Staff Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events
Howdens Joinery is the UK’s number one trade kitchen supplier providing thousands of products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware. We have over 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe – making us the first choice for more than 460,000 loyal trade professionals. Last year our sales reached circa 2.1bn, and we have an ambitious growth agenda.
As well as the opportunity to develop within a high-profile FTSE 100 company, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Best Big
Companies to Work For.