Vision-oriented radical service-desk I Told You Not To Cook Anymore! Summer Brielle Fuck Tennis Bad Boys for Life (2020) PL 哆啦a梦 sensual adventures 5:the vacation Synergistic content-based open system i Takumin to Takumi to Shota pet of the year Reactive transitional installation TEAM-077 Angelita and Venom The Cranberries 300NTK-322-C s-cute emiri Les Innocents Aux Mains Sales Fallen Doll 2 Cloned client-server support conan the destroyer 1984 Horizontal reciprocal service-desk teacher officer jenny a xxx parody Student Friendly Quantum Field Theory sabily-11.10-desktop-amd64-ultimate Tonya real bj.wmv(225.18 MB The Butler Did It Madison Ivy Baaghi 3 (2020) Hindi 720p HDRip under the witch SECRET BABES VOL.3 -STORY 1
The Finance Department currently has an opportunity for an Accounting Specialist to join the Accounting Team! This role will be responsible for recording and monitoring the Accounts Payable transactions of the City. This position will perform specialized clerical accounting duties important to the City.
The following functions are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed functions and/or may be required to perform additional or different functions from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices
- Perform a variety of intermediate level accounting work in the Accounts Payable Division.
- Receive, compare and match various documents, such as invoices, check requests, purchase orders, delivery orders, receiving documents, invoices, credit card receipts, and contracts.
- Process payments against purchase orders, warrant requests from City departments, and direct payments for contract work performed for various City departments including Public Works progress payments.
- Review and audit purchasing card transactions and make account changes and tax accruals in the credit card system; may monitor the department petty cash fund.
- File materials, such as account payable invoices, contracts with invoices, monthly reconciliations, and accounting transaction forms, into established filing system; create new vendor files.
- Prepare, review, and process all invoices from assigned vendors; process direct payments for contract work performed for various City departments including Public Works contracts; compose and communicate routing correspondence with employees, vendors, tenants, customers and other agency officials; research information, answer questions and resolve problems and discrepancies.
- Create spreadsheets and databases to monitor contracts and agreements.
- Receive, open, date stamp, and distribute incoming inter-office and U.S. mail.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Experience: Performing journey-level clerical accounting work; basic electronic spreadsheet usage, basic word processing usage.
Knowledge of: Basic accounting principles; business math and record keeping methods; Microsoft Office or Suite, business math and record keeping methods; Department operations and City’s policies and procedures.
Ability to: Perform accurate and appropriate basic accounting functions; give accurate and timely information; prepare accurate billing worksheets, invoices and warrant requests; operate a computer; learn the use of City software applications applicable to the position; operate a calculator quickly and accurately; maintain accurate records and files; operate a variety of office equipment such as a typewriter, 10-key calculator, computer, copier, scanner, fax machine, postage meter, and microfiche reader with accuracy; recognize and reconcile discrepancies in accounting records; establish and maintain effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work, solve mathematical calculations rapidly and accurately.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis until a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received. The deadline for the first review of applications is on Friday, September 16, 2022 at 5:00PM. Applicants are encouraged to apply early. Applicants that apply after the first review are not guaranteed to be considered for this recruitment. This recruitment may close at any time without notice after the first review date.
The selection process will consist of, but is not limited to, a skills examination and oral interview.
The eligibility list established from this recruitment may also be used to fill the current and/or additional vacancies throughout the City.
Candidates must be specific and complete in describing their qualifications for this position. Failure to state all pertinent information may lead to elimination from consideration. Stating "See Resume" is not an acceptable substitute for a completed application.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a reference / background check (to include a conviction record) and pass a post-offer pre-employment medical examination (which will include a drug/alcohol screening). The City of Anaheim utilizes E-Verify and new employees must provide documentation to establish both identity and work authorization.
Communication regarding your application and/or status will be sent to the email address listed on your application. Please check your email regularly throughout the recruitment process as you will not receive communications by any other method.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The job is posted by State of Connecticut - Department of Developmental Services from State of Connecticut at Southbury, CT with salary