Warehouse / Electrical Helper
- Ensures that appropriate materials are pulled and organized for scheduled jobs.
- Prepares equipment and materials for transport to job sites and staging for technicians.
- Stocks service vehicles, as instructed, to ensure that required parts remain on-hand.
- Coordinates and/or performs delivery of materials to the job site which may involve picking up parts for delivery.
- Inspects and signs out parts and equipment to technicians, ensuring that technicians maintain appropriate equipment to properly perform required tasks.
- Receives incoming shipments, checking the purchase order against invoice with actual shipment for completeness and accuracy before distribution or placement in appropriate warehouse location.
- Prepares and coordinates shipments and returns warranty items to different vendors, as needed.
- Takes acceptance of returns and handles according to type of return.
- Signs out parts and equipment, as appropriate.
- Maintains equipment catalogs, price files and specification books.
- Operates a forklift to move materials and unload trucks.
- Assists in loading jobs on trucks and coordinates any shipping.
- Orders supplies, parts and materials for the warehouse and takes receipt of stock. Maintains appropriate inventory control documentation.
- Performs regularly scheduled inventory of warehouse items.
- Completes all required documentation and purchase orders on jobs and services and maintains inventory lists.
- Arranges for the storage of tools and equipment when not in use. Ensures that proper maintenance is performed. May coordinate repair and purchase of technician tools.
- Organizes and arranges warehouse to respond to changing warehouse needs.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.