My Asian Girlfriend by Liam and Liz The Tenants DVDR [Eng-Spa] PAL Reign of Brayshaw emma and two or nothing User-centric regional archive Horny with big boobs masturbates on webcam Law and order 冯小刚 19部合集 front+end I Wanna Buttfuck Your Daughter 别对我撒谎 第3季 Дылды 1-3 _DXP Lola Taylor gangbanged by 3 guys with DP, DVP Front Desk 无码a片 Cocked And Loaded Java G-AREA-746 Polarized solution-oriented database 侠盗猎车手4 My old classmate Sci-Fi VFX Public-key systematic function 7 ore per farti innamorare Office Cafuckteria Safety production account 半泽直树2 Pthc) !!! NEW !!! CAPTURE.avi 漆黒のシャガ THE ANIMATION 第三話「夜照物語（よるてらすものがたり）」 ディレクターズカット版
Process Manager - Change, Configuration & Problem
Essential Job Functions
Typical Hiring Range: $82,877.40 - $101,070.00 annually
Salary to be commensurate with qualifications
Directly contributes to consistent superior customer experience by managing and monitoring the change, configuration, and problem management processes. Establishes and maintains processes through coordination of issue-focused teams and workgroups.
- Develops, revises, recommends, and maintains plans, processes, and procedures that incorporate ITIL best practices.
- Provides expertise to maintain and enhance change, configuration, and problem management processes.
- Provides group and individual training to IT staff and contractors on processes, tools, templates, and procedures.
- Advises on the integration of processes with other ITIL processes (e.g., release, request, and incident management).
- Develops key performance indicators (KPIs) for each process, reports on KPIs, and continuously improves processes.
- Oversees the overall IT change management schedule and process, to include reviewing standard change proposals for inclusion in the Standard Change Catalog. Facilitates Review Board and Change Advisory Board meetings and agendas, ensuring cross-team coordination and collaboration of changes, problems, and configuration items; facilitates Post Implementation Review actions, and reviews unsuccessful changes for future improvements.
- Establishes and maintains the overall configuration management process and related team, to include overseeing and managing Configuration Management Database (CMDB), and configuration items, ensuring accuracy of data and configuration-associated information as well as accuracy of the configuration item’s state, version, and status.
Establishes and maintains the overall problem management process and enterprise problem resolution team, to include defining and implementing criteria and procedures to report identified problems and workarounds/solutions. Analyzes problems to verify correct prioritization and categorization. Oversees timely resolutions to problem root causes in order to prevent recurring incidents; communicates pertinent plans and information.
- Performs proactive problem management. Collects and analyzes operational data, to include incident and change records, to identify emerging trends that may indicate problems.
- Participates in and assists with the facilitation of ad-hoc and recurring meetings. Manages logistics, such as scheduling and meeting planning, venue reservation, setting agendas, and taking meeting minutes.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT management, IT administration, or related field.
- Minimum five (5) years experience with ITIL service management implementation and/or process ownership specifically around change management, configuration management, and/or problem management required; two (2) years of the required experience must be with IT Service Management software.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies, technology directions, and strategic application to business needs.
- Ability to improve operational efficiency, service delivery, and information management across the IT organization.
- Must be able to perform needs analysis, project planning, scheduling of resources, and industry trend analysis for strategic planning.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills.
- Extensive experience in prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Must have strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport, and persuade others.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with stakeholders, coworkers, and County staff.
- Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain the security of sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted for the education and experience requirements above.
- Must pass conditional post offer background investigation, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification or have the ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of employment.
- Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) certification, or have the ability to successfully obtain within ninety (90) days of employment.
Work is primarily performed in an office setting; some travel may be required.