A SUBWAY Assistant Manager supervises daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. They also create schedules and supervise staff, while maintaining standards of restaurant safety and security. It is very important to provide exceptional customer service as it is a major component of this position.
SUBWAY® brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 40,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meal options that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, Fred has had a clear vision for the future of the SUBWAY® brand. As we continue to grow, we are guided by his passion for delighting customers by serving fresh, delicious, sandwiches made-to-order right in front of you.
Benefit package available after 60 days of employment.
- 401k with match
- Health benefits
- Bonus program
- PTO available
- High school graduate
- Experience in QSR operations, preferably with supervisory experience.
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees.
- Computer knowledge is desirable.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a shift manager as outlined in shift manager job description.
- Manages a staff of approximately 4 to 12.
- Assigns, oversees and evaluates work.
- Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees.
- May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
- Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: On-site