Fast Video Downloader Yuu kun Came Home The Emperor And The Assassin SECRET BABES VOL.3 -STORY 1 AND-059 Angelita and Venom Divina A the art of fugue Switchable zero administration synergy SENSUAL OBSESSION 2 Proactive real-time function The Friend Zone CLUB-541 midnight club ps3 v-ray 4.2 女子SPA PAE (aka Natulka) not full i need a rock hard cock full five No Time to Die LittleAsians Pretty In Pink MP3 WEEKLY RELEASES PACK 终结者2 Cloned client-server support once+upon+a+time+in+Hollywood Synergistic content-based open system general manager i autumn falls in the name of king
Private Client Banker Trainee- Colorado Springs, CO Area
Location:1521 South 8th Street - Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
At Key we pride ourselves on being a highly collaborative culture that wins by sharing, networking, and supporting
fellow team members. We also extend that welcoming culture to the clients we serve. We are seeing longer client tenure, higher savings growth and higher satisfaction scores from clients who have gone through financial wellness reviews. Our branch client impact stories are inspiring. We are developing emotional connections with clients by helping them on their path to smarter finances
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
The Private Client Banker Trainee is a foundational role designed to prepare you to play with confidence and obtain the necessary licenses, training, skills, and behaviors to become a successful Private Client Banker (PCB). At this stage, you’ll earn the required licenses, start building relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms and tools you need to serve clients and play with confidence.
The full responsibility while in role is to study and test for successful licensing of the 6, 63 and state insurance. After successfully achieving licenses, the PCB Trainee will be placed into the Private Client Banker (PCB) role. KeyBank will cover all expenses for your study and examination materials.
Overview of the Private Client Banker role you will move to once licensing obtained:
The PCB reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for acquiring new consumer and small business clients and to expand relationships with existing clients. Serves as a proactive member of the Retail branch team by being an initial sales and service contact for new and existing clients. Effectively manages existing clients/book of business to support the retention and growth of profitable client relationships through sales of deposit, loan and investment products (with appropriate licensing).
Develops a comprehensive understanding of client needs by using the Client Experience (CE) Desktop technology to analyze client financial and personal data to cross sell products and services. Recommends products and services to help the client achieve financial goals and the team to achieve business goals. Identifies and resolves complex client service issues. Recognizes complex product and financial services opportunities and refers to appropriate sales professionals in Retail, Investment Services, Mortgage, Business Banking, and Private Banking. Meets or exceeds established sales, cross-sell and referral goals. Serves as a backup to the Branch Manager when the Branch Manager is unavailable.
What You’ll Get from This Opportunity:
- Our total incentive compensation plan is highly competitive (salary + generous bonuses for high performers).
- Generous and unique benefits – 401(k) matching (dollar-for-dollar up to 6%), generous PTO, fitness and tuition reimbursement, and so much more.
- You are exposed to many areas of expertise in this role (Mortgage Loan Officers, Financial Advisors, Branch Managers, etc.) and will uncover multiple avenues for career growth and development (we support becoming licensed or following the many other career paths within the bank).
- Paid job training and access to a library of specialized professional development and training courses.
- Access to a formal enterprise mentoring program.
- There is a lot of daily variety in this role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year working experience in developing new and existing client relationships, achieving sales goals and building referral sources
- Foundational knowledge of sales and service techniques with consumers and small businesses, including tele-consulting, outside calling, prospecting and networking
- Ability to interact with business partners such as Key Investment Services, Mortgage and Business Banking Sales Professionals
- Must pass Series 6, 63 & State Insurance exams during training period
- Ability to develop a base of Centers of Influence (COIs)
- Demonstrated strong client service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products including Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work branch hours which may include occasional weekends and evenings
- Ability & desire to partner with all members within the branch, Financial Advisors and extended network partners
** Employees in this position are required to comply with all rules and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction secured by a dwelling. Qualification requirements include but are not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility, character, and general fitness through review of a criminal background check, credit report, and information about any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government jurisdiction.
- Undergraduate degree in business related field
- Possesses a general understanding of operations (risk, compliance, fraud, loss);
- Working knowledge of Branch Teller Workstation
Investment products are offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This position is eligible to earn a base hourly rate in the range of $24.00 to $28.85 per hour depending on job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes short-term incentive compensation subject to individual and company performance. Please click
herefor a list of benefits for which this position is eligible.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing
The job is posted by State of Connecticut - Department of Developmental Services from State of Connecticut at Southbury, CT with salary