CCB- Finance & Business Management- Auto P&A- Dealer Lead- VP
- Consumer Banking : Serves more than 26.5mm checking households with ~$775B in deposits
- Business Banking : provides financial advice as well as deposit, credit and cash management products to more than 4mm small business owners with up to $20mm in annual revenue
- J.P. Morgan Wealth Management offers the full spectrum of investment services with more than $700B in assets under supervision. The business includes Chase Wealth Management, serving clients from branches, J.P. Morgan Advisors, advising clients through home offices, a new hybrid advisory unit called Personal Advisors, and Online Investing
- Card Services : is the #1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on sales and outstanding. As of 4Q21, there are over $148B in loans outstanding and over 50million active credit card accounts
- Chase Auto : is one of the largest providers of auto financing in the U.S, with a portfolio valued over $80B. Chase offers direct lending to customers as well as commercial loans and floor plan financing to dealers. Additionally, Chase Auto enjoys a robust "private label" client list, wherein it is the exclusive subvention partner for manufacturers like Jaguar-Land Rover and Subaru.
- Home Lending offers purchase and refinance home loans, helps customers access the equity in their homes, services residential mortgage loans, and provides affordable housing solutions to customers struggling with mortgage payments.
- Connected Commerce is focused on achieving the firm's goal of expanding beyond core financial services to deliver unique customer experiences and unmatched value via Lending, Loyalty, Offers & Shopping, Partner Benefits, Payments, Dining and Travel.
In October 2020, JPMorgan Chase announced a $30B racial equity commitment over five years to help close the racial wealth gap among Black, Hispanic and Latino communities. So far, JPMC has deployed or committed more than $13B and CCB is at the heart of much of this effort with the Home Lending business enhancing mortgage products to create better access to and expand credit as well as the opening of multiple Community Center branches to engage locally in underserved communities and enable customers to improve their financial health and access to banking
At Chase, CCB Finance is striving to be a best-in-class organization bringing customer-focused insights to our stakeholders across the firm. The organization offers several career disciplines including Financial Analysis, Business Management, Controller, Treasurer, and Data Analytics
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) owns the end-to-end oversight of the P&L of the supported business. This includes partnering with the CFO and key business stakeholders to produce annual budgets, monthly financial forecasts, quarterly earnings analysis, and ad hoc analyses or data requests. Routine activities include crafting business performance narrative, examining financial variance analysis, communicating results to firmwide senior leadership, delivery of daily/weekly/monthly financial reporting, and development of new dashboard or reporting capabilities .
- Produce presentations, analysis and supporting materials for key internal clients including senior management; participate and support ad-hoc special projects
- Develop, consolidate and present insightful and robust qualitative and quantitative financial analysis including annual budget, quarterly/monthly forecast variances
- Conduct \"deep dive\" analyses on key issues impacting client to determine root cause and propose solutions
- Coordination between business, finance, and central P&A teams to meet analytical requirements and timelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders: firm-wide, Functional Finance and lines of business teams
- Be an owner of workstreams
- Problem solver with strong critical thinking skills, communication, organizational, analytical, and technical skills
- Highly self-reliant individual with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, results-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic not easily deterred by challenging circumstances
- Ability to articulate financial results to a variety of audiences (internal & external)
- Build strong partnerships with colleagues, desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
- Strong preference for experience with data visualization and dashboard creation (Tableau, Alteryx) and advanced Microsoft Office skillset (Excel, PowerPoint)
- 5-7 years of relevant FP&A experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting (preferred)
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans