Job Family: FXE-US: Handler/Dockworker
Time Type: Part Time
To Provide Movement Of Packages, Documents, Dangerous Goods And/Or Supply Support In A Timely, Safe And Efficient Manner Through Effective Scan/Load Methods. This Is A Non-Driving Position (Public Roadways).
Able To Lift 50 Lbs. Able To Maneuver Packages Of Any Weight Above 50 Lbs. With Appropriate Equipment And/Or Assistance From Another Person. Able To Success- Fully Complete All Basic And Re-currency Training. The Ability To Communicate Both Timely And Effectively, In A Noisy Operations Environment, Is Required. Non-Covered Safety Sensitive Position. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Tue-Sdr - 0945-1630
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact Reginald Stewart at 1-866-730-1021.Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant under Federal Employment Laws:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- EEO is the Law Supplement
- Pay Transparency Policy
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Program Participant: FedEx Express participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
- E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
- Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)
If you are applying in Philadelphia, PA, you can click below to learn about Philadelphia's fair chance hiring law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance FedEx Express will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEW YORK CORRECTION LAW
LICENSURE AND EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED OF ONE OR MORE CRIMINAL OFFENSES
Section 750. Definitions.
752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited.
753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption.
754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment.
§750. Definitions. For the purposes of this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Public agency" means the state or any local subdivision thereof, or any state or local department, agency, board or commission.
(2) "Private employer" means any person, company, corporation, labor organization or association which employs ten or more persons.
(3) "Direct relationship" means that the nature of criminal conduct for which the person was convicted has a direct bearing on his fitness or ability to perform one or more of the duties or responsibilities necessarily related to the license, opportunity, or job in question.
(4) "License" means any certificate, license, permit or grant of permission required by the laws of this state, its political subdivisions or instrumentalities as a condition for the lawful practice of any occupation, employment, trade, vocation, business, or profession. Provided, however, that "license" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include any license or permit to own, possess, carry, or fire any explosive, pistol, handgun, rifle, shotgun, or other firearm.
(5) "Employment" means any occupation, vocation or employment, or any form of vocational or educational training. Provided, however, that "employment" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include membership in any law enforcement agency.
§751. Applicability. The provisions of this article shall apply to any application by any person for a license or employment at any public or private employer, who has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction, and to any license or employment held by any person whose conviction of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction preceded such employment or granting of a license, except where a mandatory forfeiture, disability or bar to employment is imposed by law, and has not been removed by an executive pardon, certificate of relief from disabilities or certificate of good conduct. Nothing in this article shall be construed to affect any right an employer may have with respect to an intentional misrepresentation in connection with an application for employment made by a prospective employee or previously made by a current employee.
§752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited. No application for any license or employment, and no employment or license held by an individual, to which the provisions of this article are applicable, shall be denied or acted upon adversely by reason of the individual's having been previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses, or by reason of a finding of lack of "good moral character" when such finding is based upon the fact that the individual has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses, unless:
(1) There is a direct relationship between one or more of the previous criminal offenses and the specific license or employment sought or held by the individual; or
(2) the issuance or continuation of the license or the granting or continuation of the employment would involve an unreasonable risk to property or to the safety or welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
§753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption. 1. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall consider the following factors:
(a) The public policy of this state, as expressed in this act, to encourage the licensure and employment of persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses.
(b) The specific duties and responsibilities necessarily related to the license or employment sought or held by the person.
(c) The bearing, if any, the criminal offense or offenses for which the person was previously convicted will have on his fitness or ability to perform one or more such duties or responsibilities.
(d) The time which has elapsed since the occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(e) The age of the person at the time of occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(f) The seriousness of the offense or offenses.
(g) Any information produced by the person, or produced on his behalf, in regard to his rehabilitation and good conduct.
(h) The legitimate interest of the public agency or private employer in protecting property, and the safety and welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
2. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall also give consideration to a certificate of relief from disabilities or a certificate of good conduct issued to the applicant, which certificate shall create a presumption of rehabilitation in regard to the offense or offenses specified therein.
§754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment. At the request of any person previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses who has been denied a license or employment, a public agency or private employer shall provide, within thirty days of a request, a written statement setting forth the reasons for such denial.
1. In relation to actions by public agencies, the provisions of this article shall be enforceable by a proceeding brought pursuant to article seventy-eight of the civil practice law and rules.
2. In relation to actions by private employers, the provisions of this article shall be enforceable by the division of human rights pursuant to the powers and procedures set forth in article fifteen of the executive law, and, concurrently, by the New York city commission on human rights.
- Nursery Cook
- Facilities Assistant 10352527
- Graphic Designer
- Junior Assistant Manager
- Associate Director of Sales Operations
- PT - Cashier
- Front Desk- Galbraith Tennis Center
- FT - Sales Associate - Tools
- Real Estate Agent LIVE CONNECTION LEADS, NO Mo FEES
- Forklift Operator - Crofton, MD
- Nights Healthcare Assistant
- Ground Worker
- Production Associate
- Claires Store Manager Solano Mall Fairfield CA
- PT Customer Service Leader
- Operations Assistant
- Academy Director/Assistant Academy Director - Pittsburgh
- VDA Estimator
- BT720WE - Carers & Relief
- Preschool Assistant Teacher-Part time
- Restaurant Server
- Auto Technician Part-Time/Full-Time
- Specialist Leader - Core Industry Solutions - Life Sciences & Health Care Digital CARE
- Team Member
- Senior Financial & Administration Officer
- Account Director
- Cluster Security Manager
- Assistant Manager/Co
- Finance Director
- Cyber-Physical Security Apprentice
- Healthcare Assistant
- BOH Hospitality Professional
- Dental Ortho Supervisor
- Industrial Recruitment Consultant
- Baker - Full Time
- E-Commerce Administrator / Customer Service Advocate
- Treatment Coordinator
- Ofsted Registered Manager
- Finance Administration Apprentice
- Early Childhood/Pre-School Teacher
- Construction Dump Truck Drivers - Midwest Region
- Level 3 Nursery Practitioners in Hornsey
- Treatment Counselor (Substance Abuse)
- Car Parking Attendant
- Sales Ledger Account Manager and Accountancy Assistant
- Shift Leader
- Part Time Merchandiser SAS
- Delivery Driver
- Salon Support Tech
- MIU Healthcare Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Retail Driver - East Ham
- Delivery Driver
- TEACHER OF TECHNOLOGY (MPS) – (one-year fixed term to meet the needs of the curriculum)
- Human Resources
- FTTP FIBRE ENGINEER
- Customer Services Advisor (Maternity Cover 12 months)
- Human Resources Manager
- P/T experienced domestic cleaners needed
- Facility Support Advocate
- Administrative Assistant
- NEW VACANCY -- MOTOR CLAIMS HANDLER
- Home Care Assistant - Bicester
- HHS - EVS Floor Tech
- Unmanned Aircraft Repair
- Customer Assistant - Café
- Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
- Security Team Member SIA Badge
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Packaging Operator
- Sales and Service Advisor - PT & FT Positions
- Care Apprenticeships
- TESTING SUPERVISORS - PAY RATE UP TO £13 PER HOUR - CAMBRIDGE
- Mortgage Loan Officer
- English Academic Mentor | Tottenham
- UI/UX Web Designer
- Chef de Partie
- HGV Class 1 Tramper Drivers
- Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Senior Manager
- Care Assistant - Oxford
- Relationship Banker (Floating Staff - North Shore)
- Paraprofessional - Part-time Weekends
- Direct Care Worker
- Real Estate Agent LIVE LEADS, NO DESK FEES
- Maintenance Worker Skilled Nursing Facility F/T
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Social Worker - Adoption
- Store Manager Designate
- Surgery Scheduling Specialist ~ Vanderbilt Eye Institute
- Shift Manager
- Warehouse Associate (Req 8428)
- Direct Care Worker - Non-Meds
- Assistant Manager
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA115907
- Clinical Psychologist
- Registered Nurse Rapid City Hospital Float Pool Full Time
- Direct Support Professional
- Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Mechanic
- Operating Room RN
- Part-Time Overnight Security Officer
- To Go
- General Laborer
- Year 1 Class Teacher
- Carer/Support Worker - Driving Licence Required
- Patient Care Technician-Blank 4 Pedatric Oncology-BCH
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA116358
- Community Teacher (Pre-K School Teacher)
- Lab Systems Administrator
- IT SPECIALIST (NETWORK)
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Mess Accountant
- Customer Service Lead/Keyholder - Hastings Ranch Plaza - Carter's
- Restaurant Shift Leader
- Team member
- Asset Manager
- Behavioral Health Technician II
- Home Inspector
- Social Services Coordinator
- Assistant Manager-Westfield Valencia Town Center
- Operating Room RN
- Operations Manager
- Psychologist- School Based Job ID: TA115903
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Financial Director
- Personal Care Assistant
- General Manager
- Store Manager
- Activities and Lifestyle Facilitator
- Registered Nurse Dialysis Unit PRN Days
- Qualified Dental Nurse
- Assistant Manager
- Field Marketing Representative - Non-Exempt
- Store Manager
- Donation-Utility Associate Trainee
- Contact Center Project Analyst
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community Team
- Food Service Director
- CAMERA OPERATOR & VIDEO EDITOR
- Track Design Engineer
- Business Analyst