Process Facilitator IRES - SSFB
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow
The government client requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for any/all positions that will require travel.
Full vaccination (against COVID-19) is defined as: an individual must be either two weeks past the last shot of a two-shot vaccination sequence, or two weeks past the only shot of a one-shot vaccination sequence.
Description of Duties:
The Process Facilitator supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Assist in the execution of the Configuration Management (CM) processes, process improvements, and integration of Change & Configuration Management for an Engineering Review Board (ERB).
- Create, update, and modify project artifacts (e.g. briefing, plans, schedules, etc.) for ERB Member approval.
- Assist others with documenting, decomposing, and deriving requirements and creating acceptance criteria and verification methodology to modify project proposals for ERB approval.
- Use interpersonal skills to solve both technical and organizational conflicts.
- Help establish and maintain a contract-wide Technical Baseline.
- Mentor and train project managers and project team members on ERB processes.
- Facilitate, manage, and improve a program-wide Engineering Review Board process.
- Communicate complex technical information to people of various backgrounds and disciplines.
- Provide status and briefings to senior and mid-level government leadership.
- Coordinate with engineering leaders to support the application of Process Engineering and Continuous Improvement of non-manufacturing engineering processes.
- Integrate with Systems Engineering (SE), Mission Assurance (MA), Quality Assurance (QA), Enterprise Architecture (EA) to meet ERB and Configuration Control Board (CCB) objective.
- Provide guidance and governance, and apply industry process/standards to ensure CM rigor and compliance.
- Identify challenges, create strategies and courses of action, and execute them for a more mature and robust CM program for our customers and the MDA mission.
- Assist in the development and implementation of organizational CM plans, policies, and procedures.
- Provide collaboration, integration, and support of all CM teams across the organization.
- Collaborate with fellow program-level CM Analysts to prioritize tasks and support for projects.
- Synchronize and align CM efforts with MA, QA, EA, and SE.
- Maintain program CM documentation and conduct reviews and updates as necessary.
- Develop and conduct CM training across the program.
- Perform audits/spot checks, conduct gap analysis of CM process and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure the identification, status, and closure of action items and lessons learned.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player with proven ability to recommend and accept feedback from various stakeholders regarding challenges, integration opportunities, and process improvement.
- Have excellent communications, collaboration, and integrations skills.
- Be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
This position will be filled at Schriever SFB, Colorado Springs, CO
This position is expected to be predominantly telework but the selected candidate will have to, on occasion, be on base at Schriever SFB
This position is expected to pay $92,000 - $102,000 annually; depending on experience, education, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of our teammate companies.
Jacobs health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you, and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include flexible work schedules and opportunities to work remotely, educational reimbursement, retirement benefits (401K match), employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, tax saving options, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave.
#cjpostHere’s What You’ll Need:
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 8 years of general experience; Associate's degree and 6 years of general experience; Bachelor's degree and 4 years of general experience; Master's degree and 2 years of general experience
- If this position requires travel selected candidate must be willing to provide proof of fully vaccinated (against COVID-19) status? (the process of which must be completed prior to the anticipated start date)
- Must have 4 years of directly related, CM-specific, experience
- Must have 2 years of experience working in a management or leadership role
- Must have, or obtain, an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Have experience with workflow management tools (e.g. Remedy or JIRA).
- Have experience with participating as a Configuration Control Board (CCB) member.
- Have experience with, or an understanding of, Infrastructure/Facilities Operations and Maintenance.
- Have experience implementing LEAN, Six-Sigma, or continuous process improvement principles in a Systems Engineering environment.
- Have experience working on a Project Management team collaborating with individual department leads to meet project requirements.