Adminsistrative Assistant (Front Desk Assistant) - Simulation Center
Align yourself with an organization that has a reputation for excellence! Cedars-Sinai received the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award 19 times for providing the highest-quality medical care in Los Angeles. We also were awarded the Advisory Board Company’s Workplace of the Year, 3 years in a row. This recognizes hospitals and health systems nationwide that have outstanding levels of employee engagement. We offer an outstanding benefit package and competitive compensation. Come find out why Cedars-Sinai was Voted #1 in California and #2 in the Nation by U.S. News Best Hospitals in 2022-2023!
Why work here?
Beyond outstanding benefits, competitive salaries and health and dental insurance We take pride in hiring the best, most passionate employees. Our talented staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our commitment to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will I be doing in this role?
Performs basic clerical, administrative and general office activities to support the facilitation of administrative workflow within the Simulation Center department
- Provide information, wayfinding tools and literature to visitor, answer and direct phone calls and route inquiries to other departments in the organization or supervisor as appropriate
- Distributes and disseminates information within the department and/or unit
- Scans or makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials and compiles basic reports. Maintains records or department files
- Ensure that visitors and/or patients reach their destination by providing directions, instructions and/or directly escorting them safely across the campus
- Maintain lobby and/or office area by ensuring all informational literature is available and that area is kept clean and professional
Education: High School Diploma/GED required
Experience: 1 year of administrative experience as a Receptionist or Front Desk representative preferred.
Working Title:Adminsistrative Assistant (Front Desk Assistant) - Simulation Center
Department:AHSP Training-Simulation Cntr
Business Entity:Academic / Research
Shift Length:10 hour shift