Foreclosure Support Specialist I - Foreclosure Quotes
This position is responsible for processing and managing the referral of loans in the foreclosure-eligible delinquency portfolio and/or the timely and accurate quoting of payoff and reinstatement amounts for loans in foreclosure.
- Complete timely and accurate reviews of past due loans on a daily basis that meet foreclosure referral requirements and/or manage a portfolio of foreclosure quote requests.
- Ensure adherence to all regulations, state and investor/insurer guidelines and CFPB guidelines.
- Review multiple document imaging systems to obtain all data required to complete a foreclosure referral and/or quote request.
- Manage escalation requests via M&T Bank Systems, emails, and verbal direction.
- Conduct research and review prior servicer payment histories.
- Work closely with other teams within Customer Asset Management (CAM), Collections, Loss Mitigation, SPOC and component servicing team to ensure proper approval or denial before activating the foreclosure process and customer and attorney quote inquiries are handled expeditiously.
- Understand the required referral documents and imaging systems.
- Perform quality control review of off-shore team document uploads to the system of record to ensure foreclosure counsel is able to move through the foreclosure timeline on schedule.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:
This position has internal contact with other departments such as Loss Mitigation and externally with foreclosure attorneys as well as various departments within CAM, including the off-shore team.
Education and Experience Required:
A combined 3 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ banking/mortgage industry experience.
Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and email software.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Motivated, team player with a positive and friendly attitude.
Strong problem solving skills.
Strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
Education and Experience Preferred:
Associate’s degree in Accounting or Business.
Knowledge of M&T Bank systems.
LocationGetzville, New York, United States of America
- Tennis Instructor
- Kitchen Crew
- Proactive Intelligence Officer - South West and Wales
- Lab Research Associate I - Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Lawn care worker
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - Pediatric Intensive Care - (RRT - PICU)
- Associate Veterinarian
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - (RRT)
- Canvassing Manager
- Subway Sandwich Artist®
- UI/UX Design Intern
- Physiotherapist (Rotational)
- Sr. Radiology Student - Children's Radiology - PRN
- Bus Driver
- HVAC Counter Sales I
- Vacation Homes Housekeeper
- Business Development Manager
- Radiologic Technologist - Full-Time
- Office Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeping
- School Drum Instructor
- Pet Care Specialist
- MultiModality Technician FT Rotating at Total Care West The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus El Paso TX
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - Pediatric - (RRT - Peds - Pedi)
- Pizza Maker/Cashier
- Property Manager - The Greens at Logan Field
- Outside Sales Representative
- Warehouse Wortker
- Part Time Night Trash Collector
- To Go
- Scheduling/Closing Coordinator
- Part Time Retail Sales Consultant
- HVAC Counter Sales I
- Care & Support Worker
- Landscape Foreman
- Candy Factory Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Crew Leader, Landscape and Learning
- Dispatch Coordinator I
- Business Intelligence - Information Analyst
- Locum Band 6 CPN – Romford, Essex
- Customer Logistics Supervisor
- Staff Nurse
- Virtual Tax Associate
- Full and part time shifts available: 8 am -6 pm or 12 pm - 6 pm
- Customer Service Advisor
- Specialist MSK Physiotherapist
- Distribution Center Loss Prevention Specialist-Ontario, CA
- Assistant, Brand Image Marketing
- Communication Designer - Instagram
- Grill Cook/Line Cook
- Admin Coordinator- Periop
- Warehouse Operative - Nights (10pm-7am) - Northampton
- Purchasing Agent
- Unit Sec/Northeast Campus Freestanding ER
- Fulfillment Center Operations Management Internship (Undergraduate & Graduate Students) (Woodland, California)
- RN (Home Health), Wake Cocunty, PRN/PT
- QA Operations Facilitator (QA Supervisor)
- Kitchen Associate - #66
- Claims Handler
- Registered Nurse
- House Cleaning Superstar
- Warehouse Supervisor - RBG
- Overnight Bell/Valet Attendant
- State Inspector/Automotive Technician - Chili
- Quality Test Engineer – Automation
- Sales Professional
- Respiratory Occupational Therapist
- Sales Representative
- Clinical Nurse I - Home Health - Premium Weekend
- Part Time 20 HR Associate Banker Chagrin Falls (210010430)
- Jewelry Sales Professional
- Advantage Resourcing- Putnam CT
- Experienced and Flexible Van Drivers - Must have own transport
- Territory Sales Manager (Commercial Roofing)
- Senior Support Worker, Drop In Service, Torfaen
- Digital Content Specialist
- Benefit Plan Configuration Specialist
- Front Office Supervisor - Kimpton Schofield Hotel
- Custom framer
- Grocery/ Supermarket General Store Manager
- Necropsy Technician 1
- Radiologic Technologist
- Wireless - Retail Sales Associate W5030
- Senior Children's Residential Support Worker
- Foreclosure Support Specialist I - Foreclosure Quotes
- Chemotherapy Prep Technician
- PRACTICE ASSISTANT I / 40 HOUR / DAY / ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY / BWH MAIN CAMPUS
- Customer Care Agent
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Environmental Technician I - 1st Shift
- RN Emergency Room
- Production Employee - Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading
- Bancorp Collateral Control Specialist II
- Shift Leader
- Laboratory Technician
- Associate Linguist
- To Go
- Information Technology Internal Auditor
- Parcel Sorter
- Part-time Sales Associate
- Business Banking Representative
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- ABA Therapists Needed - Experience Preferred!
- Artificial grass installer/Landscaper
- Senior University Talent Acquisition Manager, North America
- Relief Security Officer
- Medical Laboratory Technician (FT)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Care Team Leader - Lifeways - Supported Living - SR5
- Operations Assistant
- MUNICIPAL COURTS SECURITY OFFICER
- Part Time Teacher
- Visual Associate, J.Crew Factory, Bergen Town Center Womens
- Production Employee - Stockroom & Inventory Control
- Administrative Assistant
- San Marcos-General Manager-Hiring Now-Jack in the Box
- Business Strategy Optimization Analyst
- Front of house - Bar & Waiting staff
- Nutrition Services Concierge NAR Preferred
- Audit Staff 2
- Customer Emergency Dispatcher
- Staff Midwife
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- Deputy Jailer- Richmond County Sheriff's Office
- Assistant Manager
- Plumber Apprentice, Plumber
- RN Supervisor
- Community Engagement Manager
- Qualified Electrician
- Night Support Worker - St Johns House
- Support Worker
- Warehouse Operative
- Customer Service Associate
- Business Office Manager (BOM)