Admin Coordinator- Periop
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. , from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Develops skills in seeing organizational issues from the broad view, anticipating challenges and opportunities, thinking ahead, and the ability to react quickly with tactical responses to changes in work demands.
Facilitates constant flow of information to and from staff through numerous channels and opportunities.
Functions in an auditor position in accordance with established workflows and performs additional duties as directed.
Create and run reports for supervisors and interdisciplinary departments for research, quality and reporting purposes.
Assist with Optime upgrades as needed.
Troubleshoot Optime errors as they occur within documentation of surgical cases in conjunction with the Optime AC Coordinators, staff and management.
Assists with personnel education/orientation and serves as a clinical resource for the designated specialty in concert with management.
Schedule surgery cases with in assigned block times to include add-ons and emergency cases.
Schedule PAT appts., reconcile cases for appointments and prior auths prior to surgery date.
Maintains information and documentation in support of departmental operations
Updates and/or creates physician's preference cards. Maintains update groups & equipment /implant/power supply sets.
Enter case histories on all surgical procedures performed, canceling & deleting cases as indicated (Archiving).
Maintains master files, including facility file, equipment file, supply file, staff member file, procedure file. Assigns new numbers for staff, special order, OR Instruments, equipment and procedures as indicated.
Maintains income distribution, financial accountability ensuring all accounts are charged appropriately.
Prepares variety of reports monitoring utilization, infection control, turn over time, case mix, staff activity, procedure analysis.
Reviews requested reports.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Medical Terminology or experience preferred.
Medical Billing, Coding and Medical records experience preferredEqual Opportunity
CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
- Showroom Advisor - Chester
- Library Assistant
- Senior Manager, Title Planning
- Contact Centre Claims Agent
- Total Life Safety Account Representative
- Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Part-Time)
- SATURDAY PROFESSIONAL VIEWER - DIDSBURY
- Court Marshall
- Sales Administrator
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Help Desk Specialist
- Retail Trainee Manager - Marlborough
- Retail Administrative Support Team, Full Time: Bay Plaza
- IT Business Analyst
- Manager of Business Operations
- Court Usher
- Customer Service Advisor
- Roaming Sous Chef
- Maths Teacher
- Costs Draftsman
- Sales Associate - Retail
- Part Time Administration Officer
- Community Physiotherapist
- Dir Facilities
- Registered Children Home Manager
- Administration Assistant
- Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
- Packaging Associate
- General Operative/Drivers Mate
- Team Leader - Legal
- Claims Handler - Evenings and weekends
- District Liaison
- Office Administrator / Electronic Monitoring Officer -Domiciliary Care
- Protection Advisors - Commission Based
- Trainee Payroll Executive
- Extrusion Press Operator
- Picture Editor
- SAS Part Time Travel Reset Merchandiser
- Back Office Cashiering - Administrative Assistant II, Customer Service Representative (DC)
- Sports Duty Manager
- Apprentice Learning Support Assistant
- Senior Legal Negotiator
- Childcare Solicitor
- TEFL Teacher
- General Laborer
- Interior Technician
- Kitchen Design Specialist
- Employment Solicitor
- International Trade Coordinator
- Tennis Instructor
- Laborer - Overtime, Commission and Bonuses
- Participant Support (Part-Time)
- Warehouse Operative - Nights (10pm-7am) - Northampton
- Unit Sec/Northeast Campus Freestanding ER
- State Inspector/Automotive Technician - Chili
- Brand Associate
- Shop Supervisor - Union St, Stroud
- Animal Keeper
- Sales Representative
- Respiratory Occupational Therapist
- Proactive Intelligence Officer - South West and Wales
- Inside Sales Representative (7222)
- Senior Support Worker, Drop In Service, Torfaen
- Horizontal Directional Drill Locator
- Warehouse Wortker
- Physiotherapist (Rotational)
- Experienced and Flexible Van Drivers - Must have own transport
- Grocery/ Supermarket General Store Manager
- Medical Records/Central Supply
- Senior Children's Residential Support Worker
- Housekeeping Associate (Weekends)
- MultiModality Technician FT Rotating at Total Care West The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus El Paso TX
- Kitchen Crew
- 238375 - Medical Physicist - Radiation/Oncology
- Territory Sales Manager (Commercial Roofing)
- Community Support Supervisor-Far Rockaway
- OFFICE MANAGER/SUPERVISOR for HOME CARE AGENCY
- HGV Driver
- Customer Care Agent
- Clinical Engineer Tech
- Veterinary Scribe- Now Hiring! Kick Start Your Veterinarian Career!
- Lab Research Associate I - Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Kitchen Porter (Hollow Bottom, Guiting Power)
- Administration Assistant
- Correctional Security Officer III (Mack Alford Correctional Center, Stringtown)
- Maintenance Mechanic - Graveyard Shift
- Lawn care worker
- Administration/Personal Assistant
- Business Development Representative
- Bus Driver
- Stock Associate, J.Crew Retail, Valley Fair
- Candy Factory Worker
- Nursing Assistant-Post Surgical
- Health Care Assistant
- Amazon Warehouse Assistant (Early Morning Shifts Available) - Earn $15/hr or more
- Food Service Assistant 1
- Early Years Practitioner
- Part Time Teacher
- Nutrition Services Concierge NAR Preferred
- Staff Midwife
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- RN Supervisor
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Customer Service Representative - Beef Sales
- Trust Doctor (F2/StR1 level) in Trauma & Orthopaedics
- Community Care Assistant - DRIVER
- Product Manager
- Registered Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner
- ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS REPAIR INSPECTOR
- Deputy Manager - Thomas Henshaw Court, Southport, PR8
- 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
- Lecturer in Computer Science (Teaching)
- Game Engineer - C#/Unity
- HGV Driver / Valeter- Edinburgh
- Business Development Manager
- Data Entry Clerk (Night Shift 7 on 7 off)
- RCP II
- Structural Steel Inspector
- Immediate Start Builders Cleaner
- Residential Home Cleaner
- Pest Control Technician
- Restaurant Server
- General Labourer
- Cloud DevSecOps Engineer
- Steel CAD Designer (FT)
- Domestic Cleaner/Housekeeper Part-Time
- Nursery Deputy Manager
- Night Shift Maintenance Fitter
- Lush Bromley Manager
- MSW Intern
- Sales Assistant
- Communication Designer - Instagram
- Specialist MSK Physiotherapist
- Deli Associate
- Health Care Assistant (care home)
- Building Service Engineer
- Community Specialist Dietitian
- Distribution Center Loss Prevention Specialist-Ontario, CA
- Community Care Worker STAFFORD
- Registered General Nurse
- Medical Translator ONSITE!
- MMG Clinic LPN
- Customer Service Associate
- Passionate Pet Expert Needed