Senior PPC Executive
PPC Senior Executive
Location: Manchester, Edinburgh or London
Hybrid working and flexible working hours
Space & Time is a proudly independent and progressive Growth Marketing agency, with capabilities spanning across digital media, technology, performance and training, including data strategy and omnichannel media planning and buying. Established in 2000, we are an award-winning agency with offices in London, Surrey, Bournemouth, Edinburgh and Manchester, we partner with the top industry brand such as Facebook, Google and Microsoft and have won numerous industry awards as we’re also always trying something new!
Our clients work in property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport & leisure and tourism and our difference within growth marketing is driven by our talent’s ongoing pursuit of value, our commercial mindset and business empathy. Space & Time are a team of committed, inclusive, authentic and enterprising individuals. We’re especially invested in the culture of our business and work hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment.
Space & Time’s Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising team, through effective targeting, get our clients’ products in front of their target audience, when they’re actively searching, at various stages of the conversion funnel. Our data-driven specialists create the right solutions to meet our client’s objectives and we are constantly testing, learning and refining to keep our clients ahead of the game.
In addition to Google, we work across a range of platforms and complement our search strategies with other activity like Shopping, YouTube, Discovery & Performance Max. We plan and build everything from big-budget national campaigns to hyper-local activity. We’ve delivered innovative, award-winning campaigns across a variety of sectors. From brand awareness to direct response, and everything in between. At Space & Time, we pride ourselves on our agility. Whether it’s a change in the market, or a change in technology, our ability to react quickly and pivot our clients’ strategies, accordingly, sets us apart from the crowd.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Senior Executive/Search Engine Marketing Professional looking to take the next step in their digital career and join our search team. The agency is expanding fast, and this is an amazing opportunity to play your own part in its growth by managing PPC campaigns for one of the agencies key clients.
· Deliver efficient and profitable PPC campaigns
· Research keywords, analyse competitors and testing
· Search, Display, Discovery, Performance Max & Video campaign creation
· Support senior PPC Team Strategists
· Analysing performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities,
facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
· Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations
Skills & Experience:
· Minimum 1 years’ experience required
· Experience in running PPC campaigns
· Google Qualified
· Understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents
· Ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks
· Excellent communicator and able to speak with clients
· High level of attention to detail
· Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
· Ability to handle client & internal escalations & deliver positive & negative feedback with equal confidence
At Space & Time we value and celebrate the diversity of our people. We recognise the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
To Apply: Please submit a CV and covering letter outlining your interest in the position as well as your salary expectations and notice period. Candidates will be considered as they apply.
Employees benefit from:
· Hybrid working
· Flexible working
· Company pension scheme
· Interest free season ticket loans
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Cycle2Work scheme
· Generous holiday allowance
· Extra days given off at Christmas
· Birthday early finish
· Quarterly funded socials
· Office drinks fridge
· Free fresh fruit
· Award winning Inhouse Space Academy training and development
· DEI employee network
· Difference Days/Volunteering days
· Dog-friendly offices
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus