sweet-036 ssni 780 rhj-285 pr社 paterson n room miaa 144 js ins heyzo-1130 avs museum 100374 Top Gear EbP SSNI-409 SNIS-027 RBB-175 Purple Bitch P站 ONGP-015 Matthew Perryman Jones MLDO-165 Korean soup HND-793 Extreme Ladyboys Cricket 2019-20 CWPBD-99 80后 ANAL GAPES WITH SEXY TEENS 4K Ass to mouth big toy butt anal creampie babe -4 手机2 "EO Masaka"
Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse - RN
Job ID 200007WH
Available Openings 1
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The registered professional nurse (CAP RN 1) position is an entry level designation into the Clinical Advancement Program for Registered Nurses. The CAP RN 1 is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of clinically competent care including assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation for an assigned group of patients.
As a member of the Kidney Disease health care team, the CAP RN 1 participates in decision-making, teaching, leadership functions, and quality improvement activities that enhance patient care outcomes and program operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All duties and responsibilities are expected to be performed in accordance with Fresenius Kidney Care and applicable contractual service policy, procedures, standards of nursing practice, state and federal regulations.
- Performs all essential functions under the direction of the Program Manager (PM) and with guidance from the Educator, Preceptor or an Inpatient Services CAP RN 2, 3, 4 or 5 for the first 6 months of employment.
- Expected to complete requirements to advance to the next Inpatient CAP level, for which they qualify, within 24 months from date of hire.
- Performs ongoing, systematic collection and analysis of patient data pre – during – post treatment for assigned patients and documents in the patient medical record, adjusts or modifies the treatment plan as indicated and notifies inpatient program manager, appropriately credentialed physician, patient’s primary nurse and others as may be indicated.
- Recognizes aspects and implications of patient status that vary from normal and reports to or collaborates with appropriate health team members for input including but not limited to manager, appropriate physician, and acute primary nurse.
- Assesses daily assigned patient care needs and collaborates with direct and ancillary patient care staff as needed.
- Directs and provides safe effective patient care for assigned patients as prescribed for all modality specific treatment procedures.
- Initiates and coordinates communication with FKC and Non-FKC dialysis providers and appropriate hospital personnel as needed to provide continuity of patient care.
- Administers medications as prescribed and in accordance with contractual agreement.
- Ensures nephrology physician orders for assigned patients are received and entered in the Medical Record.
- Enters all treatment data into the designated medical record thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performs the implementation, administration, monitoring, and documentation of patient's response to prescribed intradialytic transfusions, including appropriate notification of adverse reactions to physician and appropriate blood supplier.
- Ensures familiarity with company, inpatient services program and contracted provider emergency policy to initiate and assist with emergency response measures.
- Delegates appropriate tasks to direct patient care staff including but not limited to LVN/LPNs and Patient Care Technicians.
- Monitors patient care staff for appropriate techniques and adherence to FKC policy and procedures.
- Promotes infection control, equipment and environmental safety.
- Assesses, collaborates and documents patient/family’s basic learning needs to provide initial and ongoing education to patients and family.
- Instructs hospital/facility staff on aspects of specialized care related to renal replacement and apheresis therapies.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to update the nursing assessment and plan of care for assigned patients.
- Initiates, documents, and completes ongoing QAI activities including monthly reports as directed by manager or designee.
- Serves as a resource for health care team, participates in staff training and orientation of new staff as assigned.
- Participates in all required staff meetings as scheduled.
- May be assigned to assist in an Outpatient facility on an as needed basis.
- Supports and promotes the FMCNA’s mission, vision, values, and customer service philosophy.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by manager within state, federal and contractual standards.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Areas of practice are diverse, including, but not limited to, the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, continuous renal replacement therapies, and apheresis.
The position provides direct patient care that regularly involves heavy lifting and moving of patients, and assisting with ambulation. Equipment aids and/or coworkers may provide assistance. This position requires frequent, prolonged periods of standing and the employee must be able to bend over. The employee may occasionally be required to move, with assistance, machines and equipment of up to 200 lbs., and may lift chemical and water solutions of up to 30 lbs. as high as 5 feet. The work environment is characteristic of a health care facility with air temperature control and moderate noise levels. May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases/materials.
May be asked to provide essential functions of this position in other locations with the same physical demands and working conditions as described above.
Day to day work includes desk work, computer work and interaction with patients, facility/hospital staff and physicians. The position requires travel between assigned facilities and various locations within the community and travel to regional meetings may be required.
- Position requires participation in on-call rotation. (Night, Weekend or as defined by individual program needs).
- Assigned oversight of Patient Care Technicians/LPNs as a designated Nurse in charge, after the following:
- Successful completion of all FKC education and modality specific training requirements for new employees plus
Must have a minimum of 9 months experience as an RN plus
6 months experience in dialysis
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Current appropriate state licensure.
Must meet the practice requirements in all states in which he or she is employed.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Entry level for RNs with less than 2 years of nephrology nursing experience within the last two years or for RNs with a BSN and less than 1 year of nephrology nursing experience within the last two years.
- Minimum of 9 months experience as a Registered Nurse (preferred).
- Minimum 6 months nephrology experience required before working independently without a qualified dialysis RN
- 6 months dialysis experience required to be on-call.
- Hemodialysis and/or ICU experience (preferred).
- Successful completion of FKC Education and Training requirements for new employees.
- Successful completion and maintenance of CPR BLS Certification.
- Meet all conditions of employment including Ishihara’s Color Blindness Test.
- Successful completion of all annual required education/training/competencies.
- Successful completion of on-going training and education as assigned or required
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
The job is posted by Sunrise Dental Equipment, Inc. from Indeed at Leesburg, FL with salary $10 - $12 an hour
- REGIONAL IT SUPPORT STAFF
- Warehouse and yard Supervisor
- ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR
- Team Manager
- Head of Property
- Dynamics 365 Developer
- Community Staff Nurse- Special Schools
- Enhanced Care and Support Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
- Home Assistant
- Email Developer
- Pharmacy Technican Higher
- HR Consultant
- Associate Director Patient Insights and Solutions Lead
- Claims Assistant - Private Clients Claims Team
- Trainee High Intensity IAPT
- Programme Officer, Connectivity Agenda
- Payroll Assistant
- Care Assistant - Part time Nights
- Outpatient Clinic Coordinator
- Property Surveyor
- Senior Pharmacist - Clinical Trials Adult Portfolio
- Senior Supervisor Part Time (London)
- BMS Account Manager
- GP - Primary Care - Milton Keynes
- Sales Executive (DACH Region)
- Field Merchandiser – Bradford
- Housing Reviewing Officer
- Faculty- Digital Marketing
- SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Brockley
- 20/21 Exceptional Children Autism Classroom Assistant 365201
- Commissioning Editor (9 month FTC) - Little, Brown
- Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Warehouse/Yard Supervisor
- Healthcare Assistant
- Care Home Nurse - Farnham
- Junior Assistant Physiologist
- Administration Lead - Band 4 General Paediatrics
- Nursing Assistant in Paediatric Outpatients
- Nurse Case Manager - Great Plains
- General Insurance Complaints Handler
- Health Care Assistants - Support Worker Academy - Arrow Ward
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Specialist LAC / SEND Tutors
- General Operative
- Occupational Therapist
- SIA licenced security operative
- Early Help Worker - Unit
- Contact Medical Offices for Insurance Purposes - Wilmington, NC Residents
- Cake Decorator
- Vice President - Charles River Investment Compliance
- Meat Sales Clerk
- Server I-80 Truck Stop Cafe - PT
- Client Facing Senior Accountant
- Subway Sandwich Artist®
- Aide, Clerical Elementary School, Fall 2020
- PROFESSIONAL TENNIS U
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- NIGHT SHIFT: GENERAL CLEANERS & TRASH/CORRUGATE
- CDL A Truck Driver Needed!
- Material Handler, Nights - Fairport
- Housekeeper-Nassau,Long Island
- Housekeeper/Server-Stoneybrook Lodge
- System Administrator
- Crew Member
- Customer Service Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Locum Echocardiographer
- Part Time Sales Associate
- Gun Engraver
- Senior Firmware Engineer
- Low Voltage Installer
- NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER - ELM
- Maintenance Technician
- Special Needs Teaching Asssistant
- Housekeeper/EVS - Full Time
- Senior Nursery Nurse - Mother and Baby Unit
- Home Delivery Driver
- Care Manager II (RN) - North Cameron County
- AHP Resourcer
- Senior Business Analyst
- Community Care Worker
- Equipment Mechanic (IBEW)
- Sales Department Opportunity
- Lead Video Game Tester - Functional Quality Assurance
- RN - Nights
- Wire Person
- SEASONAL PART-TIME SUPERVISOR MANHATTAN
- Community Manager
- Front Desk Check-In Receptionist
- PT Sales Associate (Cashier)
- Team Member
- Groundworker/ 360/ Civils Operative
- Cleaner (nightshift)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst- BCBA/BCaBA- Great Pay!
- Legal Cost Analyst
- Support Worker - L/D New
- Nurse Manager Bank
- Engineering Technician 5
- Community Manager/Night Manager
- Planning Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Registered Nurse
- Journeyman Technician Level V
- Behavior Technician - Milford
- Career Pathways & Transition Coordinator
- Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse - RN
- Merchandising Service Associate- PT & FT
- Production Manager
- General Engineer/Physical Scientist
- Long-Hour Shifts Available Immediately
- Senior Care Assistant Bank
- Specialist Registrar Oncology Medicine
- Fish and chip shop assistant
- Quality Controller - Chemist - Commercial Laundry
- Staff Nurse
- Office Manager Orthodontics
- Pharmacist Manager
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Assistant Manager (Part-Time), J.Crew Retail, Arden Fair
- DIO – iHub Information Manager
- Amazon In-Store Shopper (Immediate Opening) - Earn $15/hr or more
- Support Worker - Swansea Shoreline
- Substitute Clerical Positions
- Pharmacist (Online Hub)
- Urgent Hire Unarmed Security Officer
- Speech Language Pathologist Travel
- Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
- Behavior Technician - Louisville South
- EEG Technician
- Care Assistant (Day & Night)
- Catering Assistant
- Real Estate Agent -- Quick Interview Process
- Measurement Engineer
- Westloop Floral Mother’s Day Help
- Care Assistant
- HR Generalist
- 7.5 tonne delivery driver
- Help Desk Virtual Hiring Event
- Quality Technician
- Handler Non-DOT
- Chinese Job-Banking Treasury Dealer-lj