Sylvia â New Version 真性M美少女小●生拘束拷問 %D2%BB%C8%CB%D6%AE%CF%C2%B5%DA%C8%FD%BC%BE 韩国N Kerio-Control-Installer-9.3.0-3273.iso 漆黒のシャガ THE ANIMATION 第三話「夜照物語（よるてらすものがたり）」 ディレクターズカット版 Office Cafuckteria habit of art ntlive ROOM ON THE BROOM ariella ferrera johnny castle in dirty Face-to-face analyzing info-mediaries project qt Дылды 1-3 _DXP Horny with big boobs masturbates on webcam "communication designer" Chinese lady boy rick and morty Cross-platform bottom-line encryption Psy 3 Homeless to Harvard 18 Diverse zero-defect data-warehouse Front Desk 角头2 魔法精灵2 The artist of sex PT-10 REMIX-Maya 无码a片 Angel-The-Dreamgirl Assimilated executive superstructure
Administration CoordinatorAre you looking for an admin role just a 5-minute walk away from the beach?
Does supporting a vital team within our Child and Adolescent Mental Health service sound good to you?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Due to additional funding and investment, we're looking for a Team Admin Coordinator to join our CAMHS Duty & Liaison service at the Aldrington Centre, Hove. This post offers flexible working with the option to potentially work from home in a hybrid model once you've settled in.
This is a new position which would suit an experienced secretary/administrator who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career move into an interesting and varied role.
The successful candidate will provide excellent administration and secretarial support to our team of Duty and Liaison clinicians. You will be responsible for supervising the admin, ensuring work is coordinated effectively.
Your role will be to provide excellent administration secretarial support to the team, including but not limited to:
- Management of admin staff
- Act as a central secretarial and admin contact point for the admin team
- Coordination of workload, maintaining an overview of the admin function and workflow.
- Inputting data onto electronic patient records/opening & closing referrals
- Working closely with the Duty and Liaison Manager
- Managing Outlook diaries
- Running data as requested
- Arrangements of meetings and administration/minute taking
- Data collection - using Excel spreadsheets
- Managing rosters for the team
- Assisting with the induction of new staff
- Typing of correspondence as requested by clinicians
- Collating data and reporting i.e. spreadsheet, Graphs etc. and workflow within the team
- Oversee referral process and procedure in line with Duty and Liaison Practice
We encourage flexible working. We know that a positive work/life balance brings about huge health-related benefits, which has a positive impact on the care we provide. Please speak to us about flexible working, for example, home-working, part time hours, flexible start/finish times or anything else. If it works for you and works for the role, we'll do our best to make it happen.
This is a rewarding and varied job with plenty of responsibility and is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills. In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer you the opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive DLT team.
As a mental health trust, Sussex Partnership places a huge focus on the wellbeing of our staff, as well as ensuring our reward packages reflect the immensely important work they do.
- Access to a host of discount schemes including Blue Light Card!
- Generous holiday entitlement (starting at 27 days + 8 bank holidays)
- Excellent NHS Pension
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free parking on-site
- A position within a trust rated as ‘Outstanding’ for caring and ‘Good’ overall by the CQC
- Access to full psychological support via our internal wellbeing team
- Excellent supervision programmes, with ongoing opportunities for training and development
In order to be a successful Administration Coordinator in our team you will have:
- Good standard of secondary education; GCSE at Grade C or above
- A relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification / RSA 3 or equivalent
- Significant experience in a secretarial role or relevant administration role
- Experience of office and resource management
- Experience of producing documents to a high standard of presentation with good accuracy
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of working within a physical or mental health care setting
See attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
Please apply using the link in this advert, or for more information explore the attachments or contact:
Karen Ward – Service Performance & Contract Lead: [email protected]/ 07799 581759
Or Sharon Collings: [email protected]
The job is posted by Healthcare Consultants Inc. from Healthcare Consultants Inc. at Myrtle Beach, SC with salary