Are you looking for a part time job? Sushi Time might be the perfect place for you! Work with like-minded individuals like yourself in a friendly environment without much stress.
Sushi Time is a small, family-owned, local sushi restaurant in Dexter since September, 2014. We serve sushi and other varieties of Japanese entrées.
We are looking for dedicated individuals with or without experience for a part-time position. Preferably someone with flexible availability.
We offer training for the first two weeks, allow relatively relaxed job environment, and offer a meal for our employees every shift.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to COVID-19 safety precautions and standards
- Greet and serve customers as you help them
- Perform opening/closing tasks as assigned, including prep of soups and salads
- Prepare/package take-out orders for customers
- Maintain clean working environment
- Responsible for learning and adopting to our menu and culinary standards
- Learn our POS system and complete payments accurately
- Present a clean and neat appearance
- You can adapt quickly and are able to handle busy hours with haste
- You are kind and caring to both co-workers and customers
- You are willing to learn from mistakes and strive for your best
If you are interested in applying/finding out more information, please stop by our store located in Dexter next to Busch's!
7050 Dexter-Ann Arbor Rd STE 100
Dexter, MI, 48130
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we are ONLY carry-out for the time being. We have installed plastic barriers and provide gloves & sanitizing spray.
- English (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: