Part Time Teacher
Kido Home programs are age appropriate programs which are customised for the learning curve of each child and also help develop critical cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and reasoning skills in children below the age of six.
Kido Home is expanding and so are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, imaginative, creative and dedicated Teachers to engage in remote/virtual learning environments.
For the first time we are able to bring Early Years Education to families online directly into their homes. The role of Kido Home teachers will be to bring learning to life in a virtual classroom.
You will be required to:
- Participate in Teacher Induction and ongoing training. *
- Implementing activities to support the emotional, intellectual and social aspect of the students growth.*
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, play, presentations etc.) to teach children.*
- Create a virtual learning environment that will benefit the children. Utilise the Kido Home curriculum through pursuing the objectives of curriculum.*
- Customise, personalise and tailor your approach for the needs of every student via weekly one on one lessons with the child*
- Assess and monitor individual student performance in line with the curriculum.*
- Coordinate with parents fortnightly to discuss the progress of their child.*
- Update progress and communications via app.*
- Encourage student participation and lead student discussion to keep active engagement in their learning.*
- Track students attendance and refer absent students to their Regional Manager for necessary interventions.*
- Maintain records of parent and student contact.*
- A fast and reliable computer / laptop.
- Broadband / High Speed Internet Connection.
- HD Webcam with record function and access to Kido Home cloud storage facility.
- Headset with Microphone.
- Have completed, or be studying for, an early years qualification
- Passion for teaching students online, in written and oral form, including electronic media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player and able to work with diverse nationalities.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones.
- Comfortable with using technology.
- Highly knowledgeable in their subject.
- Should possess analytical skills to evaluate student work and ongoing student progress.
- Respect privacy adhering to company Confidentiality and Data Protection policies.
Online teacher training
Guaranteed weekly hours with the opportunity to top up if available
Good hourly rates of pay
Opportunity to progress into different areas of Kido Education
Regular feedback and mentoring
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks in line with our Safer Recruitment Policy.
* All applications will be considered in line with the Equality Act 2010
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 17 per week
Application deadline: 26/07/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 /hour
- Work From Home
- child care: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)