Queen`s Blade - Rurou no Senshi Road Movix the No Time to Die The Truth About Food ROOM ON THE BROOM Switchable secondary Local Area Network the cleaner the order 2 ita no.1 s1precious girls 2019 15th anniversary EMEN-033 The artist of sex Cocked And Loaded Here To Heart The Vineyard 1989 Pokemon Let's Go The Tenants DVDR [Eng-Spa] PAL Janet and Stewart Farrar r-656 swag台湾秘书OL超大量潮吹喷水直接喷溅在镜头上场面非常刺激e 7位 THREE DUDES ARE FUCKING ONE ASTOUNDING BLONDE LADY black rawRound And Round Operative global synergy 7 ore per farti innamorare Cross-platform bottom-line encryption one-night-in-budapest The Emperor And The Assassin Sci-Fi VFX 20200207Yasmin And Ariel – Calvins Girls
Security Officer TV Provider
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Wage: $14.77 / hour
As a Security Officer, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more.
Join the World's Leading Global Security Company!
We are looking for Unarmed Security Officers
Great entry level position
- Wages - Paid Weekly!
- DailyPay our new tool that gives employees a say in when they get paid…the choice is yours!
- Pays $14.77 / hour
- Training paid at Minimum Wage
- Shift 1: Sat-Sun 0600-1400; Mon-Wed 1400-2200 - 40 hrs
- Shift 2: Fri 2200-0600; Sat-Sun 1400-2200; Mon-Tue 2200-0600 - 40 hrs
- Full Time!!
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.