po rn Life with KAN-SEN -Case of Ayanami- Breaking Into Sister's Pussy Tokyo Girls Upgradable web-enabled application Horny with big boobs masturbates on webcam windows 10 pt International Hot Team 16 i Optimized bottom-line support Motion Design School uehara ai School Of Motion Illustration for Motion ORDER MAID 3D2 心理罪2 Best Of Brazzers: Sneakiest Moments Veronica Avluv assfucked at home G-1 格鬥會 2 i need a rock hard cock once upon a time in Hollywood conan the destroyer 1984 hannah hays – the it factor one more time one more chance wankzvr-fuck-me-i-m-famous-180_180x180_3dh_LR.mp4 Takumin to Takumi to Shota Clau First Time Nude Modelling 加勒比海盗2 Damos Pack for Winols 10GB Fire in You group
Retail Sales AssociateStellenbeschreibung
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference.
You’ll take on new responsibilities from day one, learn skills for life, meet friends completely unlike you that make you feel at home, and start finding ways to make your big dreams come true.
Help us reimagine the future of an entire industry by making everyone look, feel, and do good.
Be yourself & more at H&M.
About the Role
At H&M, as a Retail Sales Associate you will be advising our customers and keeping them in style! A Retail Sales Associate, or Sales Advisor, as referred to internally, is responsible for delivering the best customer experience that contributes to the store’s sales and profit. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will always put customers first, offer assistance, and share your product and fashion knowledge. You will create an environment that is easy for our customers to shop through store operations and great garment care. By sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues, you will actively contribute to being part of an amazing team to meet our customers’ expectations. This role will work in accordance with H&M standards, policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
Your Day to Day*
- Actively greet and engage with our customers in the service areas and on the sales floor to provide the best customer experience
- Support in the maintenance of a neat and tidy sales floor to ensure a positive shopping experience inclusive of folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising garments per H&M guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Actively process, stock, and replenish garments on the sales floor and stock room
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open, and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags within efficiency timeline goals
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts, and fold and place merchandise in the appropriate bag following the register best practices routine
- Eager to educate and promote our H&M Loyalty program to our customers
- Share your knowledge and skills with your colleagues, offering help where needed to build a positive working environment
- Work in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation with health & safety and security routines to guarantee you, your colleagues, and customer safety at all times
- Follow all procedures and routines regarding safety, security, and administrative processes in all areas of the store
- Passionate for customer service and helping people find their style
- A multi-tasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Inclusive, positive, creative, and willing to learn on the job!
- A team player with a flexible approach
- You have the ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Dynamic, team-driven work environment with a group of unique, diverse, and kind individuals.
- Endless growth & development opportunities
- Dress your personality. We encourage you to dress your personality all day, every day.
- Did we mention our discount at H&M, &Other Stories, and COS?
H&M believes in rewarding our employees for their many contributions to our shared success. That’s why we offer a full range of inclusive benefits that enable wellness, both in and outside of work. We pride ourselves on being a do-good company and we have a comprehensive benefit package that matches that ambition. Please note, benefits may have eligibility requirements based on employment status.
We offer: 25% Staff Discount - Medical, Pharmacy Vision and Dental Coverage – Employee Assistance Program - Vacation, Wellness, Holiday and Parental Pay – 401K – Commuter Benefits, Health and Dependent Care FSA. Plus, additional Voluntary Benefits.
Our Career site will have more details, click on Benefits at career.hm.com
- Please note that seasonal employees are not benefits eligible
EEOC Code: SLS
- This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties and responsibilities assigned for this job at the company’s discretion.
5701 Outlets at Tejon Parkway
Art der Tätigkeit
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The job is posted by Penn State University from Penn State University at Abington, PA with salary