Care Assistant / Care Worker - Felixstowe
We are offering you a great new career opportunity as a Care Worker with Westminster Homecare. No previous experience is required.
To join us as a Care Worker, all you need are the right values, behaviours and attitudes. If you are dedicated, compassionate, kind and warm hearted you could help us to deliver the very best care to our Service Users.
Join our growing team of Care Workers and we will train and support you to become one of the very best. As you take on a varied and rewarding role and meet more Services Users you'll develop rich, new experience.
As a Care Worker with Westminster Homecare, you'll have a shift to suit you in either a full-time or part-time position.
Do you share our values?
- Committed and passionate about delivering the highest standard of quality care
- Ensuring our service users are always shown dignity and respect
- Will you empower, enable and encourage our service users to remain as independent as possible
- Working together with your team to achieve quality
If you feel you have these qualities, then please Apply or contact us.
Care in the community services we provide:
- Personal Care
- Medication Support
- Meal Preparation
- Domestic assistance
- Emotional and Social support
- Additional tasks as required
What we offer each Care Worker
- Career Development
- WHC Discount Benefit Scheme - Blue Light Card
- Fully funded training and development - NVQ 2, NVQ 3 and more specialist training
- Fully paid training
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay rate
- Bank Holiday Pay, Paid Annual Leave, Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Hastee Pay - financial wellbeing benefit
Our Recruitment Process
As a CQC regulated employer, Westminster Homecare is committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure among other checks. Professional and character references will be requested only at the time of a conditional offer of employment.
About Westminster Homecare
We started delivering personalised care and support to people of all ages and abilities during 1999.
Today, we provide over 2 million hours of support each year to over 3000 people through a network of 19 branches. We work in partnership with some 40 Local Authorities & CCGs.
With a team of over 2,000 compassionate, dedicated and highly skilled Care Practitioners, we enable those we support to continue living independently in their own homes.
Health and Safety
At Westminster Homecare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.