Treasury Analyst - 6 month FTC
Driven by the significant transformation across Ocado Finance we are looking for a 6 month FTC in the Ocado Group Treasury Team to help support Cash Management and play a key part in the implementation of the new Treasury Management System.
What you will be doing?
- Ensuring all Cash Management processes are performed in timely manner, right first time.
- Support the Finance Transformation – Kariba, Oracle and new ledger set up.
- Responsible for Cash Plus cards (allocation, management and queries).
- Responsible for Manual and Batch payments incl process improvement.
- Responsible for half the treasury balance sheet reconciliations.
- Uploading and Clearing bank statement lines.
- Reconciliation of AP, AR , payroll and analysts entries vs bank lines and query handling.
- Support ad hoc initiatives - Implementing better financial controls, audit, setting up new bank accounts.
- Administration of Ocado Foundation sales receipts.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Candidates must be able to prioritise and have a flexible approach, responding to the changing nature of Ocado in a timely manner.
- System skills including mainstream accounting packages e.g. Oracle, Hyperion
- Team player - Willing to take on a hands on approach to support the team deliverables
- Minimum 1-2 years Treasury or similar finance experience
- Experience using Kariba (a Treasury Management System) would be beneficial
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we're a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we're looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King's Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we're in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better……