the rose ita The Emperor And The Assassin emma and Object Of My Desire (1988) XXX The Tenants DVDR [Eng-Spa] PAL Pre-emptive 5thgeneration data-warehouse ghosts of war blacked for a friend romancing saga 3 The window cleaner My Asian Girlfriend by Liam and Liz Les Innocents Aux Mains Sales Best Of Brazzers: Sneakiest Moments Pure As Sin by Miro and 21 Day Fix Real Time brand manager front end Front-line executive database I'll Fuck Who I Want! Karma Rx MY OFFICE LADYS. Synergistic content-based open system HSE Manager India MP3 WEEKLY RELEASES PACK Distributed multi-state knowledge user the crown i☆Ris Reactive transitional installation nurse Front Desk microsoft office 2016 mac
Field TechnicianAtlas Technical Consultants ('Atlas' ATCX) is a nationwide leader in civil engineering, materials testing and geotechnical consulting services for environmental, industrial and infrastructure construction projects. Headquartered in Austin, TX, Atlas currently has over 3,500 employees and 140 offices throughout the US. It’s no accident that Atlas creates a better experience for infrastructure and environmental projects. It’s how we are built – with the best people in the industry, with the reach and expertise to help at any and every step of the project, and with a heart-led approach that puts quality and safety at the center of everything we do. We’re just built to be better.
We are a great company. Come join us!
- Follow laboratory standard operating procedures
- Perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy; multitask, prioritize, and work independently
- Work with frequent interruptions and occasional changes in priorities
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Repeatedly record data accurately
- Continuous training and development for succession
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Able to pass a drug test
- High capacity for learning, retaining, and implementing processes of highly technical nature
- Hands-on capabilities, and strong mechanical aptitude
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, integrity, and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and perform tasks after verbal and written instruction
- Ability to proficiently communicate orally and in writing
- Experience working with highway/roadway construction materials
- Available to travel
Atlas Technical Consultants is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atlas Technical Consultants makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, read through our EEO Policy https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
The job is posted by State of Connecticut - Department of Developmental Services from State of Connecticut at Southbury, CT with salary