Service Operations Analyst
Atlantic Digital’s Government IT Solutions Professionals have a proven track record in understanding the technical challenges and providing a full range of IT solutions for Federal, State and local government agencies. We are currently seeking individuals with a passion to pursue or continue their career in a mission focused environment.
Atlantic Digital has the opportunity to support the United States Transportation Command with positions at Scott AFB, IL. We pride ourselves on hiring and retaining the "best of the best" and are seeking experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of USTRANSCOM's mission objectives.
- DoD Secret Clearance REQUIRED
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving incidents within defined timelines
- Develop long-term requirements for systems operations included in information systems planning
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer systems related to the Customer’s information system tools
- Implement enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the information systems
- Install, configure, and maintain servers, including Apache web servers, in support of business requirements
- Must be able to respond to hardware/software problems within 15 minutes of initial report during normal business hours and be on call after duty hours with a two (2) hour response time
- Will document trouble shooting and resolution actions within ticket system
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize operating systems, applications, and vendor specific software supporting the servers and peripheral equipment
- Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
- Schedule installations, upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
- Ensure server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions
- Support media management through Asset Management
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of servers to ensure compliance with established Government standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- UNIX Scripting experience
- Demonstrated experience operating and maintaining both physical, virtual servers and virtual box
- The ability to support 24-hour Weekend/Holiday On-Call Operations and respond onsite within two (2) hours of notification
- The ability to support roughly 3 contingency/emergency/exercise periods per year
- An IAT Level II certification is required.
- Secret level DoD Security Clearance
- BS/BA Degree and 5+ years of experience
- Microfocus Silk Performer
- Oracle DB
Atlantic Digital offers a generous benefits package to include but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid Life, STD and LTD, a 401(k) plan with 5% company matching contributions, $4K/ annually in Professional Development, Holidays and Paid Time Off.
It is the policy of Atlantic Digital to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Atlantic Digital will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disability.
Job Type: Full-time