Distribution Center Loss Prevention Specialist-Ontario, CA
The TJX Companies, Inc., the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, is ranked 85 among Fortune 500 companies. At the end of 2019, the Company had $39 billion in revenue more than 4,300 stores in 9 countries, 3 e-commerce sites, and approximately 270,000 Associates.
Must have a flexible schedule.
The responsibility of the Loss Prevention Specialist is to support and assist the Loss Prevention Supervisor. He/She is responsible for observing daily routine activities within the Shipping Center. He/She is responsible for informing the Loss Prevention Supervisors of all unusual situations, which pertain to Loss Prevention and the Shipping Center. He/She will report to the Loss Prevention Supervisor.
/ Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss within the Distribution Center.
/ Reviews CCTV and Access system for evidence of theft, mishandling of company property and other security violations.
/ Discover and document facts by conducting basic investigations into associate dishonesty.
/ Conducts physical security checks of building and trailer yard ensuring physical security standards are met.
/ Perform other duties as required or directed.
/ Conduct on-going loss prevention, safety, and shrinkage awareness programs for all associates and management staff.
/ Ensuring policy and procedures are consistently followed.
/ Report unsafe conditions and acts to appropriate personnel.
/ Maintain logs, and prepares reports as necessary.
/ Conduct safety and security tours of the shipping center identifying unsafe acts, weaknesses in the program, etc.
/ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
/ Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
/ Ability to self-motivate and follow through on tasks.
/ Strong ability to multitask and prioritize in fast paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
/ Strong organizational skills.
/ Must be able to work independently as well as within a team.
/ Ability to be flexible in job duties.
TJX is an exciting place to work, and we count on our Associates to bring our business to life. Staying true to our open, collaborative culture and core values of honesty, integrity, and treating each other with dignity and respect are top priorities for us. If that sounds appealing to you, apply to come join us!
- Showroom Advisor - Chester
- Library Assistant
- Senior Manager, Title Planning
- Contact Centre Claims Agent
- Total Life Safety Account Representative
- Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Part-Time)
- SATURDAY PROFESSIONAL VIEWER - DIDSBURY
- Court Marshall
- Sales Administrator
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Help Desk Specialist
- Retail Trainee Manager - Marlborough
- Retail Administrative Support Team, Full Time: Bay Plaza
- IT Business Analyst
- Manager of Business Operations
- Court Usher
- Customer Service Advisor
- Roaming Sous Chef
- Maths Teacher
- Costs Draftsman
- Sales Associate - Retail
- Part Time Administration Officer
- Community Physiotherapist
- Dir Facilities
- Registered Children Home Manager
- Administration Assistant
- Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
- Packaging Associate
- General Operative/Drivers Mate
- Team Leader - Legal
- Claims Handler - Evenings and weekends
- District Liaison
- Office Administrator / Electronic Monitoring Officer -Domiciliary Care
- Protection Advisors - Commission Based
- Trainee Payroll Executive
- Extrusion Press Operator
- Picture Editor
- SAS Part Time Travel Reset Merchandiser
- Back Office Cashiering - Administrative Assistant II, Customer Service Representative (DC)
- Sports Duty Manager
- Apprentice Learning Support Assistant
- Senior Legal Negotiator
- Childcare Solicitor
- TEFL Teacher
- General Laborer
- Interior Technician
- Kitchen Design Specialist
- Employment Solicitor
- International Trade Coordinator
- Tennis Instructor
- Laborer - Overtime, Commission and Bonuses
- Participant Support (Part-Time)
- Warehouse Operative - Nights (10pm-7am) - Northampton
- Unit Sec/Northeast Campus Freestanding ER
- State Inspector/Automotive Technician - Chili
- Brand Associate
- Shop Supervisor - Union St, Stroud
- Animal Keeper
- Sales Representative
- Respiratory Occupational Therapist
- Proactive Intelligence Officer - South West and Wales
- Inside Sales Representative (7222)
- Senior Support Worker, Drop In Service, Torfaen
- Horizontal Directional Drill Locator
- Warehouse Wortker
- Physiotherapist (Rotational)
- Experienced and Flexible Van Drivers - Must have own transport
- Grocery/ Supermarket General Store Manager
- Medical Records/Central Supply
- Senior Children's Residential Support Worker
- Housekeeping Associate (Weekends)
- MultiModality Technician FT Rotating at Total Care West The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus El Paso TX
- Kitchen Crew
- 238375 - Medical Physicist - Radiation/Oncology
- Territory Sales Manager (Commercial Roofing)
- Community Support Supervisor-Far Rockaway
- OFFICE MANAGER/SUPERVISOR for HOME CARE AGENCY
- HGV Driver
- Customer Care Agent
- Clinical Engineer Tech
- Veterinary Scribe- Now Hiring! Kick Start Your Veterinarian Career!
- Lab Research Associate I - Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Kitchen Porter (Hollow Bottom, Guiting Power)
- Administration Assistant
- Correctional Security Officer III (Mack Alford Correctional Center, Stringtown)
- Maintenance Mechanic - Graveyard Shift
- Lawn care worker
- Administration/Personal Assistant
- Business Development Representative
- Bus Driver
- Stock Associate, J.Crew Retail, Valley Fair
- Candy Factory Worker
- Nursing Assistant-Post Surgical
- Health Care Assistant
- Amazon Warehouse Assistant (Early Morning Shifts Available) - Earn $15/hr or more
- Food Service Assistant 1
- Early Years Practitioner
- Part Time Teacher
- Nutrition Services Concierge NAR Preferred
- Staff Midwife
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- RN Supervisor
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Customer Service Representative - Beef Sales
- Trust Doctor (F2/StR1 level) in Trauma & Orthopaedics
- Community Care Assistant - DRIVER
- Product Manager
- Registered Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner
- ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS REPAIR INSPECTOR
- Deputy Manager - Thomas Henshaw Court, Southport, PR8
- 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
- Lecturer in Computer Science (Teaching)
- Game Engineer - C#/Unity
- HGV Driver / Valeter- Edinburgh
- Business Development Manager
- Data Entry Clerk (Night Shift 7 on 7 off)
- RCP II
- Structural Steel Inspector
- Immediate Start Builders Cleaner
- Residential Home Cleaner
- Pest Control Technician
- Restaurant Server
- General Labourer
- Cloud DevSecOps Engineer
- Steel CAD Designer (FT)
- Domestic Cleaner/Housekeeper Part-Time
- Nursery Deputy Manager
- Night Shift Maintenance Fitter
- Lush Bromley Manager
- MSW Intern
- Sales Assistant
- Communication Designer - Instagram
- Specialist MSK Physiotherapist
- Deli Associate
- Health Care Assistant (care home)
- Building Service Engineer
- Community Specialist Dietitian
- Distribution Center Loss Prevention Specialist-Ontario, CA
- Community Care Worker STAFFORD
- Registered General Nurse
- Medical Translator ONSITE!
- MMG Clinic LPN
- Customer Service Associate
- Passionate Pet Expert Needed