Back of House Main Boards/Side Boards/Frys/Nuggets/Machines/Breader
- Conflict Resolution : We may disagree at times, but those disagreements are resolved through honesty with conversations that are conducted at a time and place
- Maintaining Standards: We want our guest to have a consistent experience with our restaurant all day every day
- Respect : We use our manners with each other in the work envirnment
- Self Motivation : We are self motivated to look for opertunities to go above and beyond for our guests
- Trust : This business only grows by gaing trust with each of our guests consitent expierence
The Main Boards role is to be the main point person on how the kitchen produces food. They assemble all special orders and control the production speed of the kitchen.
The Side Boards role is to support the Main Boards person by toasting buns and assembling our original chicken sandwiches. They need to monitor the order screen and the shoot build too screen as well as communicate any request from the FOH(Front of Hopuse).
The role of Fries must monitor their order screen to serve our crucible waffle fries that are hot and salted correctly. The holding times for waffle fries are two minutes assembled and five minutes in the holding pan. They must monitor these times using the timer on the open fryers and the divider in the holding pan. They are also responsible for filling soup orders.
The Nuggets role is to assemble to standards of four different counts and types of nuggets and strips. They must monitor their own KPS screen for any special salads and refill any KanBons in the upper display cooler.
The role of Machines is to communicate any grill and fryer production levels to the breader and well as monitor the holding times of all of our protein items. They are responsible to quick cleaning and maintaining the oil quality during their rotation. In high peak time of production they can help the boards positions to transfer the chicken from the basket into the correct holding pan via the dump station.
The role of Breader must always be diligent in their production quotas in our fried and grilled product demand. They must prepare the products in the breading table to exact specs and follow the build to iPad in that station. They must communicate with the machines and boards people for any variables outside of the demand projections. The are also responsible in the rotation of all raw chicken products from the Freezer, to thawing cabinet, to cooler. All of these six roles must keep their designated areas clean and restocked before and after each of their rotations.
Candidates must be available to work Mon-Sat 2pm-11pm (with time off during week).