Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Weekends 7-3 & 3-11
CNA - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
At The Hamlet Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, residents are treated to a complete spectrum of Rehab Services and Clinical/Nursing Care. We provide the next generation of Hi-Tech, Hi-Touch comprehensive care that meets the specialized physical, clinical and emotional needs of every individual that comes through our doors.
Our specialized in-house programs include short-term subacute Rehab and long-term care, short-term post-hospitalization, and post-acute care, as well as Adult Day Health Services. Hamlet, we are moving away from the institutional model of healthcare and towards the progressive philosophy that patients care plans should be defined by their unique circumstances.
Our modern 240-bed facility features an expansive subacute Rehab division with a focus on personalized care. Every aspect of The Hamlet Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center at Nesconset was designed with our residents in mind. We have created a comfortable and supportive environment that promotes a holistic approach and fosters independence. Each unit has its own centralized nurses’ station to facilitate observation and a quick response to our residents’ needs.
We are in search of qualified candidates to fill open CNA (Certified Nursing Assitant) positions & to be part of The Hamlet team.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, feeding, toileting, dressing, etc…)
- Assist residents with dental care, nail care, hair care, etc…
- Assure residents are kept dry to avoid breakdown.
- Bedbound resident’s need turned and positioned every 2 hours.
- Obtain resident’s current weight when instructed.
- Serve food trays to residents and documenting food/fluid intake and output in resident’s medical record.
- Inventory and mark all residents possessions
- Make resident’s beds and keep room neat and tidy.
- Maintain confidentiality with resident information.
- Assure resident privacy at all times.
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assitant) Certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be available to work every other weekend
100 Southern Boulevard
Nesconset, NY 11767
We Offer the Following:
- Paid Time Off ( Vacation, Sick Days & Personal)
- 1199 SEIU
- Plum Benefits ( Discounted tickets for destinations and attractions)
- Days 7:00AM-3:00PM
- Evenings 3:00PM-11:00PM
- Every Other Weekend
The Hamlet Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center at Nesconset is an Equal Opportunity Employer