Assistant, Brand Image MarketingSpirit Halloween is seeking an Assistant, Brand Image Marketing to manage all aspects of packaging photography including, attending product turnovers, working on photo kits with an emphasis on fashion/soft goods/apparel, model casting and booking all crew for photoshoots. In this role the qualified candidate will be responsible for managing approvals of all packaging photography, retouching notes through Page Proof and the communication with retouchers.
Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities are a must, along with the ability to manage competing priorities among cross-functional teams to assure all work is completed on time.
Responsible for managing all images through Page Proof and tracking/handing final images over to creative team for mechanical placement.
Tracking each image and being able to speak to its status (stage of retouching and the retoucher working on it) at all times.
Assist with model castings, researching and booking models/talent for shoots (hair/makeup, fashion stylist, child wrangler).
Assist with creating and organizing photography schedules for shoots.
Development of photography kits, including, but not limited to outlining product, props, hair/makeup direction - all details needed to complete the look of character/brand.
Research all licensed styles to ensure the ethnicity, props, hair, makeup, etc. best reflect the character.
Support the coordination/scheduling of all projects and photography workflow.
Organize and pack all costumes/props/accessories and ensure they are at the studio to prep before the shoot.
Update PLM after each style has been turned over, shot, and finalized.
Partnering with internal departments to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of product to studio for scheduled shoots.
Help streamline photography process while driving continuous improvement of image quality and branding standards.
Manage the process for accurate file naming, cropping, uploading and other image preparation and maintenance between photo studio and creative teams.
Ability to assist photo crew with styling and photo studio management, as needed.
Work with Senior Photographer to build a content library for all imagery.
Work collaboratively with all partners to drive and support team growth and success.
Knowledge of image processing and digital retouching/enhancement techniques.
Experience in both studio and location photoshoot settings, casting fashion models for both editorial and studio shoots.
Understanding of photographic principles, equipment and capture/editing programs.
Balance competing priorities across internal teams.
Able to juggle multiple tasks in an ever changing, fast-paced environment.
Drive continuous improvement in image quality and standards.
Demonstrate superior critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
Education and/or Experience:
BS or AS in Commercial/Advertising Photography or related field.
2 to 3 years of experience in photography studio/project management.
Knowledge of digital photography, Mac software, Page Proof, PLM, Adobe CS6, Photoshop and Capture One.
Strong grasp of file types and when to use them (TIFF, Jpeg, Gif, PSD, etc.)
Strong understanding of image sizing and resolution for print and digital application.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Strong sense of urgency, drive and passion to take ownership of all projects.
Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Strong organizational skills, must be detail oriented and thorough.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and work in a fast paced environment juggling multiple projects.
Able to relate with many personality types.
Retail photography experience a plus.
Interest in Halloween, pop-culture, music, teen lifestyle a plus.
The job is posted by Northwestern Medicine from Northwestern Medicine at Chicago, IL with salary
- Tennis Instructor
- Kitchen Crew
- Proactive Intelligence Officer - South West and Wales
- Lab Research Associate I - Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Lawn care worker
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - Pediatric Intensive Care - (RRT - PICU)
- Associate Veterinarian
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - (RRT)
- Canvassing Manager
- Subway Sandwich Artist®
- UI/UX Design Intern
- Physiotherapist (Rotational)
- Sr. Radiology Student - Children's Radiology - PRN
- Bus Driver
- HVAC Counter Sales I
- Vacation Homes Housekeeper
- Business Development Manager
- Radiologic Technologist - Full-Time
- Office Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeping
- School Drum Instructor
- Pet Care Specialist
- MultiModality Technician FT Rotating at Total Care West The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus El Paso TX
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - Pediatric - (RRT - Peds - Pedi)
- Pizza Maker/Cashier
- Property Manager - The Greens at Logan Field
- Outside Sales Representative
- Warehouse Wortker
- Part Time Night Trash Collector
- To Go
- Scheduling/Closing Coordinator
- Part Time Retail Sales Consultant
- HVAC Counter Sales I
- Care & Support Worker
- Landscape Foreman
- Candy Factory Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Crew Leader, Landscape and Learning
- Dispatch Coordinator I
- Business Intelligence - Information Analyst
- Locum Band 6 CPN – Romford, Essex
- Customer Logistics Supervisor
- Staff Nurse
- Virtual Tax Associate
- Full and part time shifts available: 8 am -6 pm or 12 pm - 6 pm
- Customer Service Advisor
- Specialist MSK Physiotherapist
- Distribution Center Loss Prevention Specialist-Ontario, CA
- Assistant, Brand Image Marketing
- Communication Designer - Instagram
- Grill Cook/Line Cook
- Admin Coordinator- Periop
- Warehouse Operative - Nights (10pm-7am) - Northampton
- Purchasing Agent
- Unit Sec/Northeast Campus Freestanding ER
- Fulfillment Center Operations Management Internship (Undergraduate & Graduate Students) (Woodland, California)
- RN (Home Health), Wake Cocunty, PRN/PT
- QA Operations Facilitator (QA Supervisor)
- Kitchen Associate - #66
- Claims Handler
- Registered Nurse
- House Cleaning Superstar
- Warehouse Supervisor - RBG
- Overnight Bell/Valet Attendant
- State Inspector/Automotive Technician - Chili
- Quality Test Engineer – Automation
- Sales Professional
- Respiratory Occupational Therapist
- Sales Representative
- Clinical Nurse I - Home Health - Premium Weekend
- Part Time 20 HR Associate Banker Chagrin Falls (210010430)
- Jewelry Sales Professional
- Advantage Resourcing- Putnam CT
- Experienced and Flexible Van Drivers - Must have own transport
- Territory Sales Manager (Commercial Roofing)
- Senior Support Worker, Drop In Service, Torfaen
- Digital Content Specialist
- Benefit Plan Configuration Specialist
- Front Office Supervisor - Kimpton Schofield Hotel
- Custom framer
- Grocery/ Supermarket General Store Manager
- Necropsy Technician 1
- Radiologic Technologist
- Wireless - Retail Sales Associate W5030
- Senior Children's Residential Support Worker
- Foreclosure Support Specialist I - Foreclosure Quotes
- Chemotherapy Prep Technician
- PRACTICE ASSISTANT I / 40 HOUR / DAY / ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY / BWH MAIN CAMPUS
- Customer Care Agent
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Environmental Technician I - 1st Shift
- RN Emergency Room
- Production Employee - Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading
- Bancorp Collateral Control Specialist II
- Shift Leader
- Laboratory Technician
- Associate Linguist
- To Go
- Information Technology Internal Auditor
- Parcel Sorter
- Part-time Sales Associate
- Business Banking Representative
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- ABA Therapists Needed - Experience Preferred!
- Artificial grass installer/Landscaper
- Senior University Talent Acquisition Manager, North America
- Relief Security Officer
- Medical Laboratory Technician (FT)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Care Team Leader - Lifeways - Supported Living - SR5
- Operations Assistant
- MUNICIPAL COURTS SECURITY OFFICER
- Part Time Teacher
- Visual Associate, J.Crew Factory, Bergen Town Center Womens
- Production Employee - Stockroom & Inventory Control
- Administrative Assistant
- San Marcos-General Manager-Hiring Now-Jack in the Box
- Business Strategy Optimization Analyst
- Front of house - Bar & Waiting staff
- Nutrition Services Concierge NAR Preferred
- Audit Staff 2
- Customer Emergency Dispatcher
- Staff Midwife
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- Deputy Jailer- Richmond County Sheriff's Office
- Assistant Manager
- Plumber Apprentice, Plumber
- RN Supervisor
- Community Engagement Manager
- Qualified Electrician
- Night Support Worker - St Johns House
- Support Worker
- Warehouse Operative
- Customer Service Associate
- Business Office Manager (BOM)