Position : - Radiologic Tech
Shift Info : 2130-0800 with weekend and call rotations. This is working 7 on and 7 off
13 Week Contract 30 Hours /Week
- One year of recent experience as Radiologic Technologist
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Ability to perform in three modalities is preferred
- ARRT(R) required
- ARRT(CT) required
Traveler position is available for a full-time Rad Tech with experience in fluoroscopy, OR and Orthopedics, to provide Radiology diagnostic imaging procedures for departments including oncology, neurosurgery, large ortho practice, multiple clinics (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Urology, Women' Health, Pediatric, and more) in addition to our 78-bed hospital.
The ideal candidate will have experience performing a variety of imaging procedures, comfortable working in a sometime hectic environment, demonstrate a high level of skill, confidence, and autonomy while practicing proper safety techniques and providing high quality films.
* Radius Rule of 75 miles will be applicable
Submit your latest resume with following details
(1) Mobile Number
(2) Email ID
We look forward to speaking with you!Are you authorizing us to submit your profile to Hiring Manager through our subsidiary company Staffig4US? (Yes / No)
Have cover letter? Have any other skills related to this Job? Mention here..
Housing is NO longer included in our contracts. Traveler will need to secure housing by their own.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
Required to be vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Glenwood Springs, CO 81601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you authorizing us to submit your profile to Hiring Manager through our subsidiary company Staffig4US? (Yes / No)
- Have cover letter? Have any other skills related to this Job? Mention here...
- This is Traveller's Job, required to have permanent address greater than 75 miles from Glenwood Springs, CO. Do you qualify?
- Radiologic/CT Technologist: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS through the American Heart Association (AHA) (Preferred)
- ARRT (R) Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT (CT) Certification (Preferred)
- Current Hawai‘i Radiologic Technologist license (Preferred)
Work Location: One location