CCB Risk - Card Credit Forecasting - Associate
- Provide oversight and drive production of the credit loss forecast and loan loss reserve for Chase's $150B+ card portfolio
- Analyze underlying drivers and quantification of emerging risk inclusive of macro-economic trends and industry risk
- Help spearhead best in class documentation and operational risk / audit controls surrounding the loss forecasting and LLR
- Most important - An individual that is a 'go getter', willing to work hard, and high level of attention to detail
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant loss forecasting, statistical modeling, or credit risk management experience
- Strong analytical skills, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box to tackle emerging risk and help influence and shape decisions for senior executives
- Knowledge of consumer risk management specifically to the Card business
- 4 year college degree, preferably with masters degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, or related field
- Experience with SAS, SQL, Essbase
- Experience in statistical model development, implementation, calibration, and model risk assessment.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans