Customer Service Representative
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Position Summary: Responsible for delivering high quality service on all calls answered in the billing queue. Requires ability to multi-task in a high stress environment. Provides accurate and timely information to supporting CPL departments, clients, and patients. Adheres to departmental policies and procedures to include departmental programs such as call quality monitors and incentive call volume.
Utilizes billing resources and customer service skills to effectively and efficiently handle telephone calls
Follows billing procedures for processing claims, analyzing accounts, and documenting action performed
Ability to accurately complete the necessary paperwork for appropriate action by the Account Receivable department.
Understands and operates computer resources proficiently
Ability to positively meet the needs of cpl patients and clients through professional communication
Utilizes job knowledge, judgment, and problem solving skills to ensure quality
Follows established policies and procedures for billing, documentation, and customer service.
Identifies problems which may adversely affect the billing process or customer service and takes appropriate action, including supervisor notification.
Understands and follows all cpl policies.
Understands and follows all HIPAA guidelines.
Participates in departmental Customer Service Meetings.
Follows Compliance procedures and participates in Compliance training.
Effectively utilizes departmental resources
Demonstrates efficiency by handling calls promptly and determining priority based on the situation.
Utilizes appropriate supplies with minimal waste.
Utilizes slow times constructively.
Utilizes personal and professional skills to promote excellent customer service.
Communicates with cpl staff and its customers to ensure quality.
Maintains and supports a service oriented relationship with customers.
Respects and protects the confidentiality of information relative to patients and clients.
Strives to preserve a positive work environment.
Scope: Promotes quality client/patient relations and creates a supportive climate by serving as a role model for other employees. Respects and maintains the confidentiality of laboratory and financial information. Practices and adheres to all company policies and regulations.
Minimum – High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
Preferred – Associates degree or Medical Assistant training
Minimum – 1 year of Call Center experience and/or experience in other department(s) as cpl or another laboratory.
Preferred – 1 year or more of Call Center experience and Medical or Billing experience.
Skills: Excellent customer service and communication skills. Analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to cope with varied levels of workload and multiple tasks. Ability to adapt to changing work environment. Able to type at least 35 wpm.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to the Customer Service Supervisor, Assistant Supervisor or other designated person.
Physical Demands: Requires sitting for long periods of time in a small cubicle. Requires manipulation of tools, objects, and equipment using the following physical motions: pushing, pulling, lifting, reaching above shoulder height, grasping with one hand or both, extensive typing, twisting and reaching. Routinely requires coordination of two or more physical operations. Requires ability to hear audible sounds via headset or telephone handset.
Environmental Demands: Works in a temperature controlled environment. Works in a small, noisy environment. May be required to operate fire and safety equipment or follow other safety procedures in an emergency situation. May be required to work with time constraints and crisis situations.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Company:Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Academy Director/Assistant Academy Director - Pittsburgh
- Team Member
- Sales Ledger Account Manager and Accountancy Assistant
- VDA Estimator
- Lettings Specialist
- Sales Administration
- Contact Lens Optician - Sittingbourne
- Support Worker
- Fulfillment Team Lead
- Social Worker Transmountain Campus PRN Days at the Hosptials of Providence El Paso TX
- Content Moderation Training Coordinator, YouTube (Fixed-Term Contract)
- Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) Sun Prairie, WI
- Research Assistant
- Business Analytics & Reporting Analyst I- Default Operational Accounting
- Education/General Assignment Reporter
- Portfolio CAM
- Pitching Softball Assistant
- Banking Services Operations Associate II - Lockbox Processor
- Operations Associate IV - Default Cash Mortgage Payment
- Support Worker
- Maintenance Worker
- BOSS Program Manager
- Raw Material Technical Change Specialist
- Part Time Wine Consultant
- Administration Assistant
- Clinical Support Worker
- Maintenance Technician
- Practice Secretarial Associate -
- Resource Planner
- Head of Data Infrastructure
- Part Time Personal Shopper
- Fire Sprinkler Systems Inspector
- JUVENILE JUSTICE DETENTION OFFICER II - 80003780
- STORE MANAGER
- Infrastructure Operations Analyst
- Knowledge Management Analyst
- Construction Laborer/Carpenter
- Therapeutic Rec Asst
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Window Service Apprentice - Glenwood - Veterans Preferred
- Glenwood Springs, CO - Part Time Customer Service Specialist - #7286
- Part Time 3rd Shift Grocery Stock Clerk
- Guest Services Rep Part Time-104020
- Early Childhood - Teacher
- Quality Assurance Analyst I- Operational Accounting
- Production Clerk
- Electrical Fitter/Wireman
- Security Officer - Licenced Role
- MIU Healthcare Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Retail Driver - East Ham
- Delivery Driver
- TEACHER OF TECHNOLOGY (MPS) – (one-year fixed term to meet the needs of the curriculum)
- Human Resources
- FTTP FIBRE ENGINEER
- Customer Services Advisor (Maternity Cover 12 months)
- Human Resources Manager
- Facility Support Advocate
- P/T experienced domestic cleaners needed
- Administrative Assistant
- HHS - EVS Floor Tech
- Home Care Assistant - Bicester
- Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
- Unmanned Aircraft Repair
- Customer Assistant - Café
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Security Team Member SIA Badge
- Sales and Service Advisor - PT & FT Positions
- Packaging Operator
- Nursery Cook
- TESTING SUPERVISORS - PAY RATE UP TO £13 PER HOUR - CAMBRIDGE
- Care Apprenticeships
- Mortgage Loan Officer
- Facilities Assistant 10352527
- English Academic Mentor | Tottenham
- Graphic Designer
- Chef de Partie
- HGV Class 1 Tramper Drivers
- Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Care Assistant - Oxford
- Senior Manager
- Paraprofessional - Part-time Weekends
- Relationship Banker (Floating Staff - North Shore)
- Maintenance Worker Skilled Nursing Facility F/T
- Direct Care Worker
- Real Estate Agent LIVE LEADS, NO DESK FEES
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Surgery Scheduling Specialist ~ Vanderbilt Eye Institute
- Social Worker - Adoption
- Junior Assistant Manager
- Store Manager Designate
- Shift Manager
- Warehouse Associate (Req 8428)
- Assistant Manager
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA115907
- Direct Support Professional
- Clinical Psychologist
- Registered Nurse Rapid City Hospital Float Pool Full Time
- Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Mechanic
- Operating Room RN
- Part-Time Overnight Security Officer
- Carer/Support Worker - Driving Licence Required
- To Go
- General Laborer
- Year 1 Class Teacher
- Patient Care Technician-Blank 4 Pedatric Oncology-BCH
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA116358
- Community Teacher (Pre-K School Teacher)
- Lab Systems Administrator
- IT SPECIALIST (NETWORK)
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Customer Service Lead/Keyholder - Hastings Ranch Plaza - Carter's
- Mess Accountant
- Restaurant Shift Leader
- Team member
- Asset Manager
- Behavioral Health Technician II
- Home Inspector
- Social Services Coordinator
- Assistant Manager-Westfield Valencia Town Center
- Operating Room RN
- Operations Manager
- Psychologist- School Based Job ID: TA115903
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Financial Director
- Personal Care Assistant
- General Manager
- Store Manager
- Activities and Lifestyle Facilitator
- Registered Nurse Dialysis Unit PRN Days
- Qualified Dental Nurse
- Contact Center Project Analyst
- Assistant Manager
- Field Marketing Representative - Non-Exempt
- Store Manager
- Donation-Utility Associate Trainee
- Food Service Director
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community Team
- CAMERA OPERATOR & VIDEO EDITOR
- Track Design Engineer
- Business Analyst