Heydouga EMS 387 happy sardar 370hameren-002 6000元 alina west Baby serie oh honey silk- 未成年 Heyzo 1036 RWBY-Red Trailer doctor sleep Sensual Adventures 5:The Vacation okad-497中文 SNIS-557 GENM-042 母息子 VEQ-120 VEC-071 Decentralized cohesive process improvement GVG-452 DMCR-34 CND-049 IP CAM Hotkinkyjo - In the boots 母女强奸 黑人 LEGAL HIGH 幼 集 Not Here For The Coffee
20-106 Care NavigatorThe CARE Center, Inc.
JOB VACANCY NOTICE
POSITION: Navigator (Part-Time)
Center of Excellence
PAY GRADE: 12
WAGE: $16.55/hr. with ACA Benefits
Adheres to compliance to COE guidelines and corporate standards.
Conducts assessment and diagnostic services of assigned clients to develop a comprehensive Service Plan for substance abuse treatment and services.
Completes client assessments, monitors coordination of care and the progress of client.
Assists in the coordination of client flow, identification, referral contacts and follow-up.
Completes documentation in accordance with regulatory standards, program policy and/or state project requirements.
Available for On-call and after hour services.
Collaborates with established community programs and agencies as client advocate with the social services network; to include the court system.
Offers guidance on the recovery experience to include stage appropriate recovery education.
Assists clients in meeting their recovery goals by utilizing the phases of recovery: engagement, recovery initiation, recovery stabilization and sustained recovery maintenance.
Educates consumers, family members and professional staff about the recovery process; the damaging role that stigma can play in understanding recovery and offer support related to obstacles that are often encountered during the early stages of recovery.
Will provide individualized person centered services/support to assigned clients.
Provides vision driven hope and encouragement regarding opportunities for varying levels of involvement in community based activities (i.e. work, school, relationships, and physician activities).
Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and codes of ethics and confidentiality as outlined by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field from an accredited college or university; or the ability to obtain Recovery Specialist Certification.
Demonstrated ability to obtain vital information during an interview to make proper recommendations;
Demonstrated knowledge of financial entitlement programs and available social services.
Must be available to work “non-traditional” hours.
Self identifies personal experience with addiction recovery or co-occurring services.
Must successfully obtain Criminal History Clearance from Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearances from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
Ability to transport oneself in an insured vehicle, as program needs dictate.
Ability to observe and recognize verbal and non-verbal signs of physical or mental disorders;
Ability to detect and identify violations pertaining to program regulations;
Ability to work independently following established policies and procedures, including emergency situations.
Ability to communicate with effectiveness.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING# 20-106.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The job is posted by Northwestern Medicine from Northwestern Medicine at Chicago, IL with salary
- State Inspector/Automotive Technician - Chili
- Tennis Instructor
- Stock Associate, J.Crew Retail, Valley Fair
- Kitchen Crew
- Proactive Intelligence Officer - South West and Wales
- Lab Research Associate I - Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Lawn care worker
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - Pediatric Intensive Care - (RRT - PICU)
- Associate Veterinarian
- UI/UX Design Intern
- Subway Sandwich Artist®
- Canvassing Manager
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - (RRT)
- Sr. Radiology Student - Children's Radiology - PRN
- Bus Driver
- Physiotherapist (Rotational)
- HVAC Counter Sales I
- Vacation Homes Housekeeper
- School Drum Instructor
- Business Development Manager
- Office Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeping
- Radiologic Technologist - Full-Time
- Pet Care Specialist
- Pizza Maker/Cashier
- Property Manager - The Greens at Logan Field
- Outside Sales Representative
- Registered Respiratory Therapist - Pediatric - (RRT - Peds - Pedi)
- MultiModality Technician FT Rotating at Total Care West The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus El Paso TX
- Warehouse Wortker
- Part Time Night Trash Collector
- To Go
- Scheduling/Closing Coordinator
- Part Time Retail Sales Consultant
- HVAC Counter Sales I
- Care & Support Worker
- Crew Leader, Landscape and Learning
- Landscape Foreman
- Candy Factory Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Dispatch Coordinator I
- Business Intelligence - Information Analyst
- Locum Band 6 CPN – Romford, Essex
- Customer Logistics Supervisor
- Staff Nurse
- Virtual Tax Associate
- Specialist MSK Physiotherapist
- Distribution Center Loss Prevention Specialist-Ontario, CA
- Specialist Leader - Product Strategy & Lifecycle Management (Siemens Teamcenter Focus)
- Assistant, Brand Image Marketing
- Communication Designer - Instagram
- Grill Cook/Line Cook
- Property Manager
- Admin Coordinator- Periop
- Warehouse Operative - Nights (10pm-7am) - Northampton
- Purchasing Agent
- Unit Sec/Northeast Campus Freestanding ER
- RN (Home Health), Wake Cocunty, PRN/PT
- QA Operations Facilitator (QA Supervisor)
- Fulfillment Center Operations Management Internship (Undergraduate & Graduate Students) (Woodland, California)
- Home Care Aide
- Kitchen Associate - #66
- Claims Handler
- House Cleaning Superstar
- Registered Nurse
- Night Line Haul Driver
- Warehouse Supervisor - RBG
- Overnight Bell/Valet Attendant
- Quality Test Engineer – Automation
- Sales Professional
- Respiratory Occupational Therapist
- Clinical Nurse I - Home Health - Premium Weekend
- Sales Representative
- Part Time 20 HR Associate Banker Chagrin Falls (210010430)
- Jewelry Sales Professional
- Advantage Resourcing- Putnam CT
- Salesforce Support Analyst
- Experienced and Flexible Van Drivers - Must have own transport
- Territory Sales Manager (Commercial Roofing)
- Senior Support Worker, Drop In Service, Torfaen
- Digital Content Specialist
- Benefit Plan Configuration Specialist
- Front Office Supervisor - Kimpton Schofield Hotel
- Custodian - 1st Shift
- Order Selector - Grand Rapids, MI
- Custom framer
- Grocery/ Supermarket General Store Manager
- Necropsy Technician 1
- Assembler - Scotsman Foamer - 1st Shift
- Radiologic Technologist
- Wireless - Retail Sales Associate W5030
- Senior Children's Residential Support Worker
- Production Employee - Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading
- Bancorp Collateral Control Specialist II
- Shift Leader
- Laboratory Technician
- Associate Linguist
- To Go
- Information Technology Internal Auditor
- Parcel Sorter
- Part-time Sales Associate
- Business Banking Representative
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- ABA Therapists Needed - Experience Preferred!
- Artificial grass installer/Landscaper
- Senior University Talent Acquisition Manager, North America
- Relief Security Officer
- Medical Laboratory Technician (FT)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Care Team Leader - Lifeways - Supported Living - SR5
- Operations Assistant
- MUNICIPAL COURTS SECURITY OFFICER
- Part Time Teacher
- Visual Associate, J.Crew Factory, Bergen Town Center Womens
- Production Employee - Stockroom & Inventory Control
- Administrative Assistant
- San Marcos-General Manager-Hiring Now-Jack in the Box
- Business Strategy Optimization Analyst
- Front of house - Bar & Waiting staff
- Nutrition Services Concierge NAR Preferred
- Audit Staff 2
- Customer Emergency Dispatcher
- Staff Midwife
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- Deputy Jailer- Richmond County Sheriff's Office
- Assistant Manager
- Plumber Apprentice, Plumber
- RN Supervisor
- Community Engagement Manager
- Qualified Electrician
- Night Support Worker - St Johns House
- Support Worker
- Warehouse Operative
- Customer Service Associate
- Business Office Manager (BOM)