Group Product Manager - Go-To-Market Operations & Technology
Come join the Consumer Group Go-To-Market Operations & Technology Team (GOAT) as a Group Product Manager. Be a leader accelerating business growth for our consumer products (eg. TurboTax, Mint) by enabling marketers, including our own team, to transform go-to-market experiences at scale efficiently with the highest velocity and strongest reliability.
What you'll bring
- Must have a 'can do' attitude with a strategic and rigorous mindset and be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Strong background working on solutions for consumers at a large scale, marketing and commerce experiences and technology preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a top software company or innovative technology startup (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent coaching and teamwork skills with experience managing product managers
- Have a passion to seek a deep understanding of customer needs and turn that insight into solutions that solve important jobs for consumers.
- A strong influential leader of a cross-functional team.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong execution and ability to drive work to completion
- Individuals with software engineering backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
How you will lead
- Oversee consumer group GTM Ops & Tech 3yr/1yr/4quarter roadmap, prioritization principles, and contribute to 3/1yr planning
- Directly manage 7 product managers accountable for website channel, marketing technology capabilities & experiences for entire consumer group portfolio and Intuit ecosystem
- Responsible for product management craft and apart of consumer group product management community extended leadership team
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally to design, build, and launch features that deliver value to our customers and partners.
- Manage communications with internal customers and leaders