Seasonal Part Time Sales Consultant
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT | Part-Time
Are you driven to succeed? We are looking for positive, upbeat, passionate, and determined people who want to thrive in a rapidly changing and competitive environment. If you crave the opportunity to grow and maximize your earning potential within a leading retailer then Victra might be a good fit for you. Victra is Verizon's largest retail partner in the United States. We are a collaborative team that celebrates success while bringing the most innovative products and services to our guests in the most fun and trusting way!
We have developed a Safety Pledge focused on keeping our guests and essential workers safe:
- Both employees and guests receive face coverings
- We limit the number of guests in the store to reinforce social distancing.
- Sanitize touch points prior to each use
- Learn more on our Covid-19 Page.
YOUR FOCUS (JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
Retail Sales Consultants are responsible for selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our guests in a professional and guest-friendly approach. You will multitask, display basic math skills, have the flexibility to work retail hours, display excellent sales skills, and analytical skills. In addition, you are a highly-motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will also:
- Achieve personal sales goals as set by Store Manager and monthly commission plan
- Represent the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
- Diligently learn all Victra/Verizon products and promotions and ensure your knowledge of these programs is current
- Inspire customers to buy
- Prepare sales contracts and accept and process payments from customers
- Answer customers' queries or concerns
- Provide advice to customers regarding all Victra/Verizon products and services
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise and products.
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise and overall store presentation.
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control standards and all Victra policies and procedures
PAY RATE: HOURLY + COMMISSION
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
YOUR BACKGROUND (Requirements)
Along with having excellent communication skills and ability to read various reports, we are looking for the Sales Consultant to bring the following:
- High School diploma, AA preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail sales environment preferred
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- (unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA)
- All new Sales Consultants are required to attend and successfully complete a 4-day New Hire University (NHU) training program within 2 weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company expense
- Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your tenure with Victra
- Up to 10%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees so classified.