Customer Service Assistant
Who are Euro Garages?
If you haven’t already heard of us or visited one of our amazing stores, then here’s what you need to know about us… We are one of the UK’s fastest growing and most recognised forecourt operators and we are partnered with all of your well known favourite brands including Starbucks, KFC, Greggs, Subway and Burger King!
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and we owe our success to our fantastic teams, that’s why we need passionate, motivated and customer focused people like you to join our EG family! Put it this way, we started out with one petrol station in 2001 and have since acquired over 360 UK sites and now have a huge presence across Europe, US, Italy, Germany and Australia… so the progression opportunities are endless!
What will my role look like?
Euro Garages owe our success to our employees and we are committed to providing excellent customer service, good value products and a wide range of facilities, and our customers have come to expect high standards from all of our forecourts and retail sites.
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be the face and voice of our stores and your main priority will be to ensure that our customers are provided an excellent service every time. If you aren’t serving our loyal customers at the till then you’ll be busy working the shop floor ensuring our shelves are merchandised, look fabulous and well stocked! If you love to work in a fast paced vibrant store, engage with different people every day, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
- Conduct stock takes, merchandise products and promote current offers
- Ensure that our forecourts look presentable and vibrant
Do I have what it takes?
Of course you do! You don’t need any experience as we will upskill you and ensure you trained to the highest standards. As long as you are aged 18+, customers focused, aren’t afraid of hard work and thrive in a fun environment then you definitely have what it takes!
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our benefits & rewards scheme, it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day.
Employee Discounts - You will be entitled to 15% off our food-to-go brands and 10% our retail stores, not only this our EG Cares platform entitles you to exclusive discounts at a variety of clothing / retail stores, restaurants, cinemas and much more!
Competitive Annual Leave - We know our employees work hard so we offer you 30 days annual leave allowance so you can enjoy well deserved time off work!
Work Anniversary Awards – We appreciate how loyal our employees are and to say thank you we reward colleagues when you hit milestones!
Recognition & Discretionary Bonus Schemes – We know a hard worker when we see one! If you are our employee of the month, expect a reward! If your store performs well then you could be entitled to a well-deserved bonus!
Progression & Career Opportunities – We look to promote and progress our employees within the business and also have other high profile brands and countries you could potentially move into… the opportunities really are endless with Euro Garages
Compassionate Leave – We care about our employees and offer 3 days paid compassionate leave
Employee Assistance Programme – Telephone counselling and confidential support for personal / legal / medical / health and wellbeing issues is now available 24/7 for our employees through our EG Cares Employee Assistance Programme!
Death in Service – At EG Group, we believe employees can be their best when they feel supported and have benefit plans that give them security and peace of mind!
Learning & Development - We are committed to helping you develop new skills to be the best version of you!
Our People - You will work alongside our amazing employees, have fun and be a part of our family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Customer Service Assistant! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
- REGIONAL IT SUPPORT STAFF
- Warehouse and yard Supervisor
- ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR
- Team Manager
- Head of Property
- Dynamics 365 Developer
- Community Staff Nurse- Special Schools
- Enhanced Care and Support Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
- Home Assistant
- Email Developer
- Pharmacy Technican Higher
- HR Consultant
- Associate Director Patient Insights and Solutions Lead
- Claims Assistant - Private Clients Claims Team
- Trainee High Intensity IAPT
- Programme Officer, Connectivity Agenda
- Payroll Assistant
- Care Assistant - Part time Nights
- Outpatient Clinic Coordinator
- Property Surveyor
- Senior Pharmacist - Clinical Trials Adult Portfolio
- Senior Supervisor Part Time (London)
- BMS Account Manager
- GP - Primary Care - Milton Keynes
- Sales Executive (DACH Region)
- Field Merchandiser – Bradford
- Housing Reviewing Officer
- Faculty- Digital Marketing
- SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Brockley
- 20/21 Exceptional Children Autism Classroom Assistant 365201
- Commissioning Editor (9 month FTC) - Little, Brown
- Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Warehouse/Yard Supervisor
- Healthcare Assistant
- Care Home Nurse - Farnham
- Junior Assistant Physiologist
- Administration Lead - Band 4 General Paediatrics
- Nursing Assistant in Paediatric Outpatients
- Nurse Case Manager - Great Plains
- General Insurance Complaints Handler
- Health Care Assistants - Support Worker Academy - Arrow Ward
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Specialist LAC / SEND Tutors
- General Operative
- Occupational Therapist
- SIA licenced security operative
- Early Help Worker - Unit
- Contact Medical Offices for Insurance Purposes - Wilmington, NC Residents
- Cake Decorator
- Vice President - Charles River Investment Compliance
- Meat Sales Clerk
- Server I-80 Truck Stop Cafe - PT
- Client Facing Senior Accountant
- Subway Sandwich Artist®
- Aide, Clerical Elementary School, Fall 2020
- PROFESSIONAL TENNIS U
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- NIGHT SHIFT: GENERAL CLEANERS & TRASH/CORRUGATE
- CDL A Truck Driver Needed!
- Material Handler, Nights - Fairport
- Housekeeper-Nassau,Long Island
- Housekeeper/Server-Stoneybrook Lodge
- System Administrator
- Crew Member
- Customer Service Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Locum Echocardiographer
- Part Time Sales Associate
- Gun Engraver
- Senior Firmware Engineer
- Low Voltage Installer
- NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER - ELM
- Maintenance Technician
- Special Needs Teaching Asssistant
- Housekeeper/EVS - Full Time
- Senior Nursery Nurse - Mother and Baby Unit
- Home Delivery Driver
- Care Manager II (RN) - North Cameron County
- AHP Resourcer
- Senior Business Analyst
- Community Care Worker
- Equipment Mechanic (IBEW)
- Sales Department Opportunity
- Lead Video Game Tester - Functional Quality Assurance
- RN - Nights
- Wire Person
- SEASONAL PART-TIME SUPERVISOR MANHATTAN
- Community Manager
- Front Desk Check-In Receptionist
- PT Sales Associate (Cashier)
- Team Member
- Groundworker/ 360/ Civils Operative
- Cleaner (nightshift)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst- BCBA/BCaBA- Great Pay!
- Legal Cost Analyst
- Support Worker - L/D New
- Nurse Manager Bank
- Engineering Technician 5
- Community Manager/Night Manager
- Planning Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Registered Nurse
- Journeyman Technician Level V
- Behavior Technician - Milford
- Career Pathways & Transition Coordinator
- Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse - RN
- Merchandising Service Associate- PT & FT
- Production Manager
- General Engineer/Physical Scientist
- Long-Hour Shifts Available Immediately
- Senior Care Assistant Bank
- Specialist Registrar Oncology Medicine
- Fish and chip shop assistant
- Quality Controller - Chemist - Commercial Laundry
- Staff Nurse
- Office Manager Orthodontics
- Pharmacist Manager
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Assistant Manager (Part-Time), J.Crew Retail, Arden Fair
- DIO – iHub Information Manager
- Amazon In-Store Shopper (Immediate Opening) - Earn $15/hr or more
- Support Worker - Swansea Shoreline
- Substitute Clerical Positions
- Pharmacist (Online Hub)
- Urgent Hire Unarmed Security Officer
- Speech Language Pathologist Travel
- Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
- Behavior Technician - Louisville South
- EEG Technician
- Care Assistant (Day & Night)
- Catering Assistant
- Real Estate Agent -- Quick Interview Process
- Measurement Engineer
- Westloop Floral Mother’s Day Help
- Care Assistant
- HR Generalist
- 7.5 tonne delivery driver
- Help Desk Virtual Hiring Event
- Quality Technician
- Handler Non-DOT
- Chinese Job-Banking Treasury Dealer-lj