Administrative Assistant III
DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Provides more advanced administrative support services for the department. by preparing data, creating reports, processing complex invoices, and managing some administrative projects, activities, and /or events with a high level of knowledge and proficiency.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Performs general office tasks including opening and sorting mail, faxing, operating multiple phone lines, office and supply maintenance, filing, general correspondence, meeting coordination, greeting visitors
- Prepares and distributes email and regularly scheduled reports
- Organizes and maintains online file system for department
- Assists in preparation of office’s general administrative and operating budget
- Orders supplies and researches new deals and suppliers while balancing cost and business need
- Performs accounting-related tasks such as processing invoices, preparing reports on expenses and production with an exceptional degree of accuracy and independence
- Performs research in response to vendor questions and/or tracks payments to completion
- Exercises initiative and demonstrates knowledge of company policies, practices and the organization in interactions with internal and external customers
- Maintains working order of office equipment and recommends replacement when performance fails.
- Maintains fleet including vehicle tags, titles and administers the Element program
- Coordinates and balances multiple tasks ensuring on time and accurate assignment completion
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal and external customers and successfully works as a team player
- Organizes and prioritizes multiple assignments from a variety of sources, internal and external
- Conducts project research, compiles the results, and prepares reports when needed
- Reviews data, identifies and corrects discrepancies
- Mentors more junior team members
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High school diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 5 years related experience is required; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Understanding of advanced transportation and oil & gas terms
- Ability to be multi-dimensional, completing special projects when requested by others
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in PeopleSoft Accounting
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, Power Point and other databases and systems; designs and builds Power Point presentations as needed
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Developing leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
Salary Range -
The salary Range is $41,000- $61,600
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Job: Administrative / Clerical / Full-time
Job Posting: Jul 27, 2022, 6:49:52 PM