SGS is a rapid expanding tool company based in Derby that specialises in the manufacture and distribution of gas struts , tools and hydraulic equipment. Our customers range from one off internet shoppers to multi national companies ordering thousands of units per year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to appoint a Mechanical Fitter.
- Carry out repairs
- Complete component changes on products
- Strip tools for parts
- Carry out servicing and maintenance on a range of products that our company sells
- Book in Customer Returns
- Photograph items for re-sale
These products can be found on our website www.sgs-engineering.com .
Essential Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will ideally be apprentice trained or time served in similar products and should be familiar with all aspects of mechanical engineering.
Suitable experience with small engines, hydraulics, welders, generators, compressors etc is desirable.
- Calm and methodical
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Reliable and dependable
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Company Discounts
- Inclusive environment where your efforts are recognised
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday