CMA-039 evilangel Crimes of the Cunt TEAM-092 emma and FREE GUY Firmware+engineer blacks on daddies A Freelance Fucking So Close to My Land nurse Team Russia Robin Sharma - Personal Mastery Academy Survive the Night 2020 The Expansion Programmable content-based utilization front end MCDV-35 pet of the year years and years the l word Diverse zero-defect data-warehouse Law and order Clau First Time Nude Modelling the wolf of wall MIDE-775-C AmourAngels 2019-09 [MidRes] Part I GAS-444 Java Life with KAN-SEN -Case of Ayanami- AND-031
Managing Editor, USA Hockey Magazine
Job Title: Managing Editor, USA Hockey Magazine
Reports to: Director, Content
Basic Function: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the world’s most widely circulated hockey publication and supporting digital platforms.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop season-long editorial menu, assign stories, secure photography, write, edit and proofread USA Hockey Magazine. The publication reaches a membership in excess of 600,000 and is published 10 times annually by USA Hockey, the National Governing Body for the sport of hockey in the United States.
- Coordinate visual content and graphic design with magazine’s art director.
- Work closely with magazine publisher and USA Hockey marketing department to determine sales opportunities and editorial/advertising pagination.
- Oversee management of pre-press operations, printing, postage and distribution.
- Maintain USA Hockey Magazine’s various social media platforms, including the production of podcast interviews as well as regular updates on USAHockeyMagazine.com.
- Monitor fiscal activity within the magazine; work with director of content in management of annual operating budget.
- Work closely with the director of content in coordination of all aspects of the publication.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, public relations, communications or related field.
- Minimum of three years full-time, professional experience. An emphasis is placed on experience gained while working on publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including knowledge of AP style.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact comfortably with USA Hockey national office staff, USA Hockey membership and the general public.
- Strong base of familiarity with all phases of print and electronic publishing.
- Knowledge of all areas of ice hockey, including youth, girls, adult, disabled and international is a plus.
- Willingness to travel, including international travel.
- High motivation, well-organized, and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign), content management systems, HTML, and social media applications.
Salary: $60,000-$65,000. This is a full-time position. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, vacation/sick time, and 403B matching after six months.
Availability: Position available immediately at USA Hockey’s national headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colo. This is not a remote position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
The job is posted by State of South Carolina from State of South Carolina at Anderson County, SC with salary